Preview Round 23 v Hawthorn MCG Sunday 18th August 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller still in, no Blight, Bauer, Smith still named on the bench so not guaranteed to play. Ryan named on the bench with Short.

Think I might not bother watching this weekend.

He’s played that role before and been good, follow up work at ground level is handy too.

Ryan looks miles off AFL pace to me . Having him and Kosi up forward, allows the opposition backline to run the ball out with ease, and Hawks back 6 do that really well.
Yep. I'd much rather Kosi and Bauer as the targets up front, with Balta drifting forward as second ruck. If Blight slots right in to the backline, Balta could play permanent second ruck.

That 3 year contract for Ryan is looking really, really stupid.

Coulthard has been named in the extended squad, Might as well play him …. Let’s see what he can do
Can we drop Short for him?

So MacIntosh’s 6 possession game last week deserves automatic selection again. Give the supporters something to feel good about, try something new.
You didn't seriously think he'd be dropped did you?

They’re taking the piss naming Ross

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Tell me you don't watch VFL without telling me you don't watch VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poor coulthard showed plenty in his afl games last year

this year they havent even played him once
Didn't he play one game and do nothing? Not that doing nothing in our forward line is necessarily his fault the way we've played this year.

poor coulthard showed plenty in his afl games last year

this year they havent even played him once

there are some vfl players that go to another level when played in the afl
I reckon he’ll be delisted. I’ve watched him a bit in the 2s and I’m still not sure where his best position is.
He covers a lot of ground when playing on the wing, but doesn’t get much of the ball.
As a small forward, he doesn’t get to the fall of the ball often enough. Can’t remember him kicking too many crumbing goals since arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back