Preview Round 24 2024 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 25, 12.30pm AEST, MARS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast there will be only around 10k there on sunday so it will be like a usual gws home game. Cannot wait haha

Up the puppies
There might be 0 people at your next game this year if it all pans out 😉

Should be a cracking match. I'm fascinated to see who and how the dogs match up with Hogan/Greene. At the other end I'm guessing it's
Darcy/Taylor
Ugle/Buckley
Naughton/Himmelberg
(**** you guys are tall)

Should be a cracking match. I'm fascinated to see who and how the dogs match up with Hogan/Greene. At the other end I'm guessing it's
Darcy/Taylor
Ugle/Buckley
Naughton/Himmelberg
(**** you guys are tall)
I imagine Jones will go to Hogan and Duryea will go to Greene. We don't really have a match up for Toby but not many do.

There might be 0 people at your next game this year if it all pans out

Darcy/Taylor
Ugle/Buckley
Naughton/Himmelberg
(**** you guys are tall)

Taylor on Darcy would be a waste. Nobody can out mark/spoil him, not even the games best defender.

Taylor would be better off mitigating Jamarra’s influence imo where quality in defender would matter.

Taylor on Darcy would be a waste. Nobody can out mark/spoil him, not even the games best defender.

Taylor would be better off mitigating Jamarra’s influence imo where quality in defender would matter.
We'll let Kingsley know.

Jones on Hogan would be a waste...just chuck Caleb Daniel on him.
Taylor is probably the best key defender in the comp...I reckon he matches up with any tall forward about as well as one can.
I'm confident with Buckley on Jamara.
It's Himmelberg who is getting found out a little lately.

What's the go with English? got people saying he is looking good in training and others saying he is a sure out? :think:

Jones on Hogan would be a waste...just chuck Caleb Daniel on him.
Taylor is probably the best key defender in the comp...I reckon he matches up with any tall forward about as well as one can.
I'm confident with Buckley on Jamara.
It's Himmelberg who is getting found out a little lately.

If Harry goes to Naughton which is probably likely it could be where we get exposed but does anyone trust Naughton to kick straight to make it hurt enough? It would be a risk I'd be happy to take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy/Taylor
Ugle/Buckley
Naughton/Himmelberg
(**** you guys are tall)

That will be the matchup.

We will win the game through the midfield with our leg speed. Bedford will neutralise Treloar and that will leave them with a slow one paced midfield to be exploited.

That will be the matchup.

We will win the game through the midfield with our leg speed. Bedford will neutralise Treloar and that will leave them with a slow one paced midfield to be exploited.
Richards is slow now?

He made your midfield look slow earlier in the year and he hasn't suddenly gotten slower

Richards is slow now?

He made your midfield look slow earlier in the year and he hasn't suddenly gotten slower

Our midfield should absolutely dominate. It’s their small fwd line I’m worried about.

Provided Cats pass you on % do you have a preference of playing the Swans in Sydney if you lose to us or take the chance you finish 2nd should you beat us and Port loses?

Just a hunch don’t think your coach likes losing or orchestrating losses not his style

I’m trying to find reasons we win as not confident this time v you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back