Preview Round 24 2024 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 25, 12.30pm AEST, MARS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided Cats pass you on % do you have a preference of playing the Swans in Sydney if you lose to us or take the chance you finish 2nd should you beat us and Port loses?

Just a hunch don’t think your coach likes losing or orchestrating losses not his style

I’m trying to find reasons we win as not confident this time v you guys.
Two home finals is a no-brainer so of course we'll be gunning for 2nd place. If we finish 3rd, I don't think the trip to Adelaide bothers us either, given we went there and took care of business last year.

Two home finals is a no-brainer so of course we'll be gunning for 2nd place. If we finish 3rd, I don't think the trip to Adelaide bothers us either, given we went there and took care of business last year.

Agree you don’t have to fear anyone. GWS are very capable and well coached

Just thinking whether there was a preference in week one of finals of maybe Port in Port or certainty of Swans in Sydney

Provided Cats pass you on % do you have a preference of playing the Swans in Sydney if you lose to us or take the chance you finish 2nd should you beat us and Port loses?

Just a hunch don’t think your coach likes losing or orchestrating losses not his style

I’m trying to find reasons we win as not confident this time v you guys.
If you asked Kingers, I reckon his answer would be "win and deal with wherever we finish". He won't fear Port in Adelaide or Swans in Sydney that much (healthy respect, of course). As he would have for this game in Ballarat.

And you're right, he's not one to look to orchestrate a particular outcome.

Should be a huge clash, with plenty for each team to play for.

Should be a huge clash, with plenty for each team to play for.
The pressure will really be on the Dogs from first bounce until final siren.

This game was supposed to determine who got a top four spot, but they fluffed their lines in Adelaide and now might miss the lot.

I know whose shoes I'd rather be in.

Hypothetical question if the Port V Freo game was first and you knew Port had won. Would you prefer to play in your home state or Adelaide. Think the answer is a no brainer why risk it by winning.
You Dogs fans want to game the result.

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back