Game Day Round 24 v Gold Coast MCG Saturday August 24th 3.20pm - The Last Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the question. Anyone who says there is no difference between picks 1 and 2 should be happy to say they would do a straight swap - pick 1 for pick 2. But they won't.
Of course there is a difference. But the pride of not coming last is worth the advantage of 1 over 2 with no stand out

That's not the question. Anyone who says there is no difference between picks 1 and 2 should be happy to say they would do a straight swap - pick 1 for pick 2. But they won't.
I would in 2008

chimp for kruezer

Would you trade pick 1 for pick 2 then? Didn't think so.

What a dumb question. In the current situation, it doesn’t matter which pick we have first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand the desire not to score another wooden spoon. But the competition doesn't allow for this type of sentimental thinking. There is no telling if the player taken at #1 in the draft will work out over the player taken at #2 but
I'd rather stick with the strategy of owing our current situation and protecting our future Occam's Razor's way.

It takes courage to bottom out and own it, do the necessary and smart hard yards to give yourself the best chance of turning it around.

Bloody love this club through thick and thin. The greats we are sending off today won't be acknowledged better through a pointless win in the final round. They will be remembered through the feats they achieved long before this day.

Looks like lol Norf are tanking. Time to go all Randy Savage on those campaigners.

randy savage GIF

I said it he should have retired 2 years ago.

It must be really hard for you to hear different opinions. How do you ever cope?

The post that you only received thumbs down reacts for? Looks like no one agreed.

How come you never post in other retirement or milestone threads? You’re a flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back