Game Day Round 24 v Gold Coast MCG Saturday August 24th 3.20pm - The Last Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1724447231022.png

Well it's the final game for the season.

Can Richmond win their 3rd game for the season and still maintain pick 1?

Is winning and ending with pick 2 that bad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be there with my 2 sons. I am absolutely pumped for this game and bugger the No1 pick I want us to stick it right up Dimma and finish the season on a High. GO TIGERS:richmond:

Not sure how I will feel if Dimma was to hang around on the ground after the game to honour Dusty and the others
I am sure he will acknowledge them in some way and so he should. He coached 3/4 of them for their whole careers. Coached them to premierships. I am sure he has played an important part in all their lives at the very least professionally.

No matter how much some people dislike it, the fact is and will always be that Dimma is a 3-time premiership coach at Richmond. He will always be connected to the club. Today is a day to celebrate Dusty, Grimes and Pickett. Hardwick played a key role in all of their careers and success. All three overcame various challenges in their lives to see them get to being AFL premiership players.

I am looking forward to saying goodbye and thanking them for what they have done for this club. And I personally won't care if Hardwick stands alongside clapping and applauding the boys he coached for so many years. It is the right thing to do.

3 time premiership coach, best decade of footy I’ve ever experienced? Yeah I think he deserves to be out there.
Correct will always be a Richmond man, tiger premiership coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back