Preview Round 24 v Port Adelaide AO Sunday 27th August 12.30pm - Brown & Trezise Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be debuting Trezise and Brown as they should both be on the radar of best 22 from round 1 next year.
After a shocking injury, Tom has started playing exactly like he did at Bushies…Beautiful use, good metres, above the level…Really hope he gets a start…Then a big pre-season…

After a shocking injury, Tom has started playing exactly like he did at Bushies…Beautiful use, good metres, above the level…Really hope he gets a start…Then a big pre-season…
If we left out Grimes and McIntosh, and made Pickett sub, would Dusty be the only player over 30?

Would be good to get a look at the next premiership team, a year early!

This will probz be Mini's first real crack at the attacking game style he is trying to implement. Could see us come out the gates hard for the first two quarters and then get obliterated in the middle and lose by a large margin

All I want to see is a clear game style from mini and its because of inexperience we lose

I did not realise Dion was so tired, that he needed to be rested, is this something the footy department should investigate?

Maybe they should consult these experts:

R.cd9ef725f8bedea0a16f0eb14085fbe4
R.55748ee424a7d260424ea7a24819b969

Wrong time to play the kids…VFL has a do or die final game v the filth

bit tokenistic to suddenly reward players for the very last game of the afl season
We should have been playing the kids weeks ago but Mini was naive and didn't see the writing on the wall.

Get to see some of the kids play. I’m really excited to see Balta play a full game forward.

Would like to jr play some midfield minutes at afl level.
hopefully they've told balta to just back himself in and don't pass it when he's taken a mark inside 50 unless there's literally only 1 other player in the 50 and it's a tigers player

he passed of 2 simple set shots that didn't result in goals iirc. almost punched my monitor when soldo led in to the pocket making balta who wanted to do the "team thing" kick it to him. I just hope that him kicking 2 straight after that gives him the confidence he needs up fwd

Wrong time to play the kids…VFL has a do or die final game v the filth

bit tokenistic to suddenly reward players for the very last game of the afl season
Agree with this.
debuting at a rabid Adelaide oval and probably getting thumped does nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with this.
debuting at a rabid Adelaide oval and probably getting thumped does nothing.

why are port fans so feral

would even get along better with pies and blues fans than port fans

why are port fans so feral

would even get along better with pies and blues fans than port fans
Our players have gone on record to say Port have the most feral fans in the competition. Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back