Preview Round 24 v Port Adelaide AO Sunday 27th August 12.30pm - Brown & Trezise Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping that’s an indication Daniel Rioli will be sent in for surgery on that ankle of his

Trezise to replace Pickett/Kmac on the wing?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Happy to see the lads make that debut.

It’s only taken the last round (why) and probably in a s**t setting for them.

Again shows how Mini is way off it. But wish them well. Hope they become Tiger legends like some of the guys they will share the grass with.

Reminds me of 2021 round 23. Just throwing players a bone.

I’m hoping that’s an indication Daniel Rioli will be sent in for surgery on that ankle of his

i know we always **** around with the team list, but banks is listed on the wing so maybe trezise/brown might get a tiny run on the wing, but i'd assume they're both playing back especially if rioli is going under the knife

Banks to the wing ... he is named there ...

Graham, McIntosh out ... they are named in the interchange

Would want to see MRJ play midfield (at AFL or VFL) not pressure forward - we have spent all year using him as a tractor when he is a Rolls Royce

Wouldn't be surprised if Dan Rioli played as a high half forward to replace Graham who has unsuccessfully been trying to be Shed or Lambert.

That would leave Tresize and Brown filling the backline holes.

Have a feeling we will go alright this weekend. Might fade late but I reckon we will go well. Happy to see a couple debuts
are ya going along for a few ice cold west ends ?

Man I watched the 2017 QF last quarter because it randomly came up on my feed and wow the amount of pressure , hunger, attack and cohesion shown was unbelievable

Everytime a scats player went near the ball we were there , we turned two vs ones that were against us into stoppages , we hunted and smashed them hard in tackles.

Missed that so much, **** we were a good team

The stand rule ****ed us so badly imo , the fact we could move around on the mark had this perceived effect that we were closing down even on their marks or frees. **** the salty afl

Eff the AFL.

Will have to watch one quarter of the seconds then go watch the Seniors at a pub.

Why does the AFL try to eff our club over?

#boysclub

I don’t think I’ll watch any of the seniors, that game is likely to be over by quarter time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I watched the 2017 QF last quarter because it randomly came up on my feed and wow the amount of pressure , hunger, attack and cohesion shown was unbelievable

Everytime a scats player went near the ball we were there , we turned two vs ones that were against us into stoppages , we hunted and smashed them hard in tackles.

Missed that so much, * we were a good team

The stand rule ****ed us so badly imo , the fact we could move around on the mark had this perceived effect that we were closing down even on their marks or frees. * the salty afl
dirty dogs

robbed us of another 2 flags at least in this era

Eff the AFL.

Will have to watch one quarter of the seconds then go watch the Seniors at a pub.

Why does the AFL try to eff our club over?

#boysclub
gonna be watching the vfl mainly, will watch the seniors on a delay during vfl breaks cos i cbf watching waiting for the vfl replay

plus i'll get to skip the qtr time and half time breaks, and with kayo i can just hit the skip fwd button 3 times every time poort score so i don't have to watch the replay + them celebrating which i might have to do a fair amount on sunday, will probs catch up to live before the game is done

just hope we don't get pumped in both games so there's at least something to enjoy

Didn’t watch it to be honest lol.
Mini reminds of history teacher, so uninspiring.
He only has 1 gear

He’s the type of mate you call when feeling down and need consoling, not one to call up wanting a big night out

BacksJames Trezise36Dylan Grimes2Tylar Young45
Half-BacksJayden Short15Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
CentrelineSam Banks41Tim Taranto14Jack Ross5
Half-ForwardsShai Bolton29Liam Baker7Daniel Rioli17
ForwardsNoah Balta21Dustin Martin4Jacob Bauer43
FollowersToby Nankervis25Thomson Dow27Jacob Hopper22
Interchange:Jack Graham34Tom Brown30Ivan Soldo20
Maurice Rioli10
Emergencies:Rhyan Mansell31Kamdyn McIntosh22Marlion Pickett50
Ben Miller46
In: Tom Brown, James Trezise, Sam Banks, Jacob Bauer
Out: Dion Prestia (managed - leg), Jack Riewoldt (retired), Trent Cotchin (retired), Kamdyn McIntosh (omitted), Marlion Pickett (omitted)

A New Era begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back