Game Day Round 24 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 23/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so unless Carlton choke, this game looks to be a dead rubber. Wouldn’t mind giving Allan a go considering his good VFL form.

Ahh well the Eagles have decided to lay an egg this aftenoon so we're now just playing for pride next week with finals out of the question.

Hopefully we can come out and play some good footy and end the season on a positive note (and end Melbourne's on a bad one).

I'll be very surprised if Dan M plays. Very badly smashed up left hand.
Parker and Bytel probably miss, ins Reef, Richards and Allen
Macrae surely has to get a game. Can't have done much more yesterday against a strong opposing midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I'm concerned, there's no point in playing Fin. We know he's not up to AFL standard. No issues with us keeping 'Peter' Parker in the team and bringing in Allan and Reef. I think Bytel will be given a 'rest'.
Why bring in Reef he’s not up to AFL standard either. Thus why he’s not playing and when he does he can’t keep his spot. Exactly the same as Finn except the bf posters get all upset when I say that Reef is a spud and needs to go.

Would love to see Allan get a taste of AFL level football in the midfield.
Also want to see Richards selected in the Top 22 to get a deserved game. So Bytel omitted and Richards to take his place.
Long to be included in the Top 22.
I liked Parker's game, and he allows Sidey to tag an opposition midfielder, so he stays.
So agree with Lipinski making way for Allan.
Allan as sub.

The season ended for us this evening. Rest Pendles, Sidey, Elliott and Howe for this game, and the club can start organising anything that needs surgery or a clean up now, in preparation for their off season.
Play Macrae/McInnes, Allan, Dean and Richards, at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back