Game Day Round 24 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 23/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, away seats
Thanks Jen, you’re a legend. Was hoping it might be different against Melbourne, given most of their w***er supporters sit in the MCC.

On the train now, had a tall boy of IPA on the way to beautiful Tottenham station.

Feeling groovy.

Go Pies!

Thanks Jen, you’re a legend. Was hoping it might be different against Melbourne, given most of their w***er supporters sit in the MCC.

On the train now, had a tall boy of IPA on the way to beautiful Tottenham station.

Feeling groovy.

Go Pies!
Only Hawks and Richmond (which is now laughable given richmond will barely pull 30k lol) we had to reserve for, the rest away games we have our allocated seat.

I'll head off at 6.
I'm blessed the G is 7 mins on the train for me.

Feeling groovy.

Go Pies!
The words beautiful and Tottenham station don't belong in the same sentence

Got a strange feeling Lipinski will be BOG tonight. Yes it's wet and he shouldn't be but we saw in the pre-season games that his best came when unmarked and pressure was down. I'm expecting Melbourne's midfield to struggle to fire a shot without Petracca and Oliver.

That's it! Lipinski 20+ into the multi.

Now watch me mozz him. He'll probably start sub.

Hope you pump the campaigners by 200 after seeing they didn’t select Ben Brown

Example of a club with horrid culture versus a club who is stereotyped as having a bad culture when all they do is smile and play good football

Even if it means us missing the 8 lol

Pies by 200
Have you been hacked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a strange feeling Lipinski will be BOG tonight. Yes it's wet and he shouldn't be but we saw in the pre-season games that his best came when unmarked and pressure was down. I'm expecting Melbourne's midfield to struggle to fire a shot without Petracca and Oliver.

That's it! Lipinski 20+ into the multi.

Now watch me mozz him. He'll probably start sub.

Won’t be sub. Named on the ground. It’ll be fin I reckon or Parker given there are two defenders on the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you pump the campaigners by 200 after seeing they didn’t select Ben Brown

Example of a club with horrid culture versus a club who is stereotyped as having a bad culture when all they do is smile and play good football

Even if it means us missing the 8 lol

Pies by 200
I like the cut of your jib. We've found the decent Carlton supporter that exists. :tearsofjoy:

Feeling groovy.

Go Pies!
We should get our home seats anyway considering most of their bandwagon supporters are up at the ski fields now.

Just about to start heading to the G. Hoping for fun win tonight to finish the season on a high. Hopefully some more Naicos magic! Carn the Pies!

Feeling groovy.

Go Pies!
Nice change from a lady boy of BBK :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back