Not open for further replies.

Pendlebury signed on
Howe is going around again
Sidebottom allegedly going around again
Don’t think Crisp is going anywhere
Cox has one more year on his contract
I doubt Mihocek is going anywhere
Elliott hasn’t indicated he’s looking to retire

Feel free to point out why you think the above won’t be regularly selected next year

Surely if Elliott was retiring, it would have been announced already so that the fans can celebrate his final game in fitting style?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How has Ned Long been given five consecutive games ahead of Allan? He could have had a real run at it and be ready to charge into 2025.
I liked that we waited for Allan to have a block of vfl form behind him before giving him another run. Also like that we’re not playing him on a wing this time.

I’m not overly enthused about our prospects in 2025 given we look to be repeating our 2024 selection policy

But maybe less injuries at least gets us an extra win or two
You have to be kidding me!! Thanks for the laugh mate when we make finals next year easily we will all be waiting your reply

Surely if Elliott was retiring, it would have been announced already so that the fans can celebrate his final game in fitting style?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You quoted an edited post mate

It was a typo

Pendlebury signed on
Howe is going around again
Sidebottom allegedly going around again
Don’t think Crisp is going anywhere
Cox has one more year on his contract
I doubt Mihocek is going anywhere
Elliott hasn’t indicated he’s looking to retire

Feel free to point out why you think the above won’t be regularly selected next year
Which one of these blokes don’t deserve to be picked?
They are still playing football that is good enough.
Are you aware we have no decent picks in the draft?

How soft has the afl become, in the old days you’d play through lightning and if someone got hit, send flowers to their mum and move on.
My uncle played and was smashed so hard he couldn’t stand up, went to the bench, came back vomited 5 times, threw up a lung then a blood clot.
He then got polaxed again, shoulder came out, put back in and went on to kick 8 and have 45.
Real men back then I tells ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to be kidding me!! Thanks for the laugh mate when we make finals next year easily we will all be waiting your reply

Uh…what?

We end on “13 wins” year and will miss the 8 by percentage.

“An extra win or two” would get us into finals.

What are you taking about

So just because we make finals next year we just win the flag too? I tipped us to finish top 4 this year and Giants for the flag and had similar reactions to yours about that too

Yet here we are out of the 8 and Giants on 7 in a row right now

Which one of these blokes don’t deserve to be picked?
They are still playing football that is good enough.
Are you aware we have no decent picks in the draft?

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say here

What do our draft picks have to do with our selection policy?

I guess I rate some of our VFL kids a little more than the majority here?

17 minutes in the game are left.
They can't cancel the game.
Anything can happen after a hiatus (precedent: Melbourne vs Brisbane at the Gabba. After the lights went out, game was stopped. When both teams took the field, Melbourne almost stole the game from - I think - about 40 points behind)

Darcy Moore contributed to his own concussion says the ****wit with glasses (Lewis).

Only one player played the ball you moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back