Review Round 3, 2024 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne to get out to an early lead of a few goals and hold it until about three quarter time. Port to mount a comeback in Q4 where we dominate the midfield, but Jake Lever takes a billion intercept marks. Port to get to within a goal, but lose by two goals after a late goal from Melbourne on the counterattack in the 29th minute. Ken to say "we'll learn from this" despite us having never learned anything from the last thousand times we've lost a game in the exact same manner. Me to not be watching because I have something better to do tonight.
Didn't watch the game but just checked the score. How close was I?

Nah

We lost because of bottom 6 players are trash, barely SANFL standard, and we have an ever increasing list of s**t scared guys who pretend all day long
Alright, if umpiring was even, do you think we win?

Of course I don’t fully excuse the selection issues

Poor defending on the goal line. That Ratagolea "mark" for ****s sake. The Ben brown goal where Gawn somehow shepherded four players off the line, and whatever happened to zerk with that Windsor goal.

3 goals that shouldn't have been in a game decided by 7 points.

Jesus.

Mentally weak. That and a lack of forward structure have been on Ken's to do list for the last 12 years
100%. Done absolutely nothing and he's never acknowledged that we need to do anything. Remember when Brad Scott acknowledged their deficiencies and went to work on them, holding themselves publicly accountable before the season and went on to win the flag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Brown and Fritsch dead eye everytime.

Meanwhile Port derr a behind is still a score.

We made it hard, but we got absolutely ****ed by the umpires tonight. Anyone denying that did not watch the game. It was gross and blatant.

I guess we are just ****ing minnows and we'll never see a flag, as ordained by the vfl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back