Review Round 3, 2024 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

100%. Done absolutely nothing and he's never acknowledged that we need to do anything. Remember when Brad Scott acknowledged their deficiencies and went to work on them, holding themselves publicly accountable before the season and went on to win the flag?
That was literally the year our coach said "wouldn't change a thing" after being pantsed by the Bulldogs in probably the most beneficial lead up to a game you could ever hope for

Ben Dixon, Eddie Betts and Dermott Brereton all declaring/agreeing that winning at Adelaide Oval is the hardest/one of the hardest thing(s) in footy.

Crazy pills.

We lost this because of umpiring
Yeah there's that, plus we have trouble taking uncontested chest marks (I counted 5 from Jones alone) or kicking set shots from 30 metres out (Dixon as usual). They were far more composed when it mattered. Such a Hinkley era type loss.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the game and it's still extremely evident to me that Lachie Jones is the worst player I've ever seen in my life

He's the direct cause of 3, maybe 4 goals against

He should be desisted tonight

Dixon too.

I'm not a crackpot

Ken should be "desisted"

We made it hard, but we got absolutely ****ed by the umpires tonight. Anyone denying that did not watch the game. It was gross and blatant.

I guess we are just ******* minnows and we'll never see a flag, as ordained by the vfl.

We are absolutely allergic to character wins that premiership sides have.

No JHF, no SPP, getting reamed by the umpire, Melbourne one of the worst set shot kicking sides going 13.1 or some BS throughout the game.

Could have really stamped ourselves here.

But once a loser, always a loser. Everyone in the stadium knew Dixon wasn't going to kick that. Dixon knew he wasn't going to kick it.

Mentally, it's obvious Finlayson isn't right and we're doing him and the club a disservice by playing him while he's not 100% checked in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 3, 2024 vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back