Round 3 Gameday/Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

dang... wat do u rekon will happen to me... ive had a big week, 2243

round 1 i got 2028
round 2 i got 1996
this round 2243

avg 2089

my rank was 738 or something this week... top 100 mayb?

I was 121 with an average of 2054 so you might get there, depending on how others went

646th after rd 2. Should have had Ablett as captain this week, won't make that mistake again.

rd 1 2074
rd 2 1956
rd 3 2069

total 6099 + 2033 av.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2268 for me this week. A lot of high scores this round so I wonder if my ranking of 771 will change much.

It will change abit...
You'll easily be top 500.

I was impressed with me socre just under 2050.
Turns out its very mediocre this week.
I was ranked 274 and based on these scores Id expect to drop back to 500ish.

Some good solid scores this week.

got around 1970..

needed 400 from 4 players to crack the 2k. Had Foley, NBrown, Newman, Higgins.... Thought i was gunna crack the 2k for sure after there efforts at 3qtr time. But they had dissapointing last qtrs!

avg of 1945.. Better than last year!!

Terrible round only posting a score of 1875, after promising scores of 2066, and 1959 in the last couple of rounds. Disappointing that the trend is downwards, and i will certainly drop from my 721 ranking after this round. :(

Sore Points:

Gibbs as captain with 74, instead of Ablett. (I've now learnt my lesson Snr. Gazz and will not disgrace you again.)
Ellis getting injured and scoring 20
Kreuzer getting hit and scoring 38.
Harvey again disappointing me with a measly 69. (WTF! I selected him over Richo for his consistency and he produces scores like this... :mad::()
Pav lacking his big scoring form, and is yet to produce a 100+ game.

Hopefully i can bounce back. Just a quick question how many people are starting 2 rookies in their backline like myself? Is this a common thing?

Terrible round only posting a score of 1875, after promising scores of 2066, and 1959 in the last couple of rounds. Disappointing that the trend is downwards, and i will certainly drop from my 721 ranking after this round. :(

Sore Points:

Gibbs as captain with 74, instead of Ablett. (I've now learnt my lesson Snr. Gazz and will not disgrace you again.)
Harvey again disappointing me with a measly 69. (WTF! I selected him over Richo for his consistency and he produces scores like this... :mad::()

Hopefully i can bounce back. Just a quick question how many people are starting 2 rookies in their backline like myself? Is this a common thing?

Had Hill to cover your backman in Scotland. Had suban and Petreno in as well cause i have Raines injured

Sore Points:

Harvey's consistent, unfortunatly for us this year he's consistenly bad :(

i scored 2069, im pretty happy with it because i am a SC'er and i put my dream team together in about 10 mins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Gameday/Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back