Round 3 Gameday/Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

pretty happy with that but would be suprised if i go up much/at all in ranking. Only burnt one trade so far but need to get rid of heath shaw.

Just looking at my backline - didn't have anyone score between 63 & 120 - everyone either higher or lower than that.

1906 - reiterating previous thoughts that it's a par score for what I am trying to achieve long term, yet a poor score by this week's apparent standards.

Was sitting approx. 11,000, might slip into the top 10K as the one-hit wonders fall to the wayside.

Now the real game begins - how much will my team value appreciate by? Which rookie has hit the high tide and needs to be cashed in? What premium player is undervalued currently? :thumbsu:

Yeah there'll be a fair few crap teams that filter out over the next month or so.

2,032 for me this week. Will hopefully move into the top 7-8k.

Finished up on 2036...not bad, given the mistakes i have made this round.

However looking at other peoples scores seem fairly average.

Don't know if i will move up or down, sitting at rank 922.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly 2000. Should drop from 31st, although not too worried with 20 trades in hand. Forward line was disappointing with noone cracking 100, with Simmonds my biggest disappointment so far. Only worry is Scotland who should be back this week.

Oooohhh it is so on for round one of BF Div 5 league matchups. I got 2004 this week - would of been a narrow win!

I think you will take the honours with ease though lol.:p

...Waaah! 1994...

My guns are an absolute shithouse. I hope Harding isn't injured but I have him covered with Hill or Suban anyway. I still need a decent ruck cash cow.

Also goddamn Deledio, I knew it, I should have trusted my gut and get rid of him before round 1. I knew he couldn't handle the #1 tag. Liam Picken killed him!... On his second game!

Tentative score is 2265. FF has me on 2284 so I'll wait and see what happens after lockout ends. Going along nicely so far. If only the same could be said for the team I barrack for.

Doubt it would be nice though.
Havnt done amazing, scores of 2025, 1912 and 2347 which is an average of 2094.

Before this round i was ranked 2,500ish should propell.
Bonus is i have all my 20 trades.
2347? Thats huge! Would have won 1st week by 80 odd, 2nd week by 140 or so. But you will have some competition with everyone scoring well.

dang... wat do u rekon will happen to me... ive had a big week, 2243

round 1 i got 2028
round 2 i got 1996
this round 2243

avg 2089

my rank was 738 or something this week... top 100 mayb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Gameday/Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back