Round 3 Score

Remove this Banner Ad

1215 with Bowden, Shaw, CCornes(c), Symes, Simmonds, Didak, Burton and Gamble. Could definately give 2000 a shake if Cornes goes well today.

900 from 11, with Waters and Cross my only centuries... Not looking too good unfortunately...

At least I still have have some decent players, in Cornes, Bowden, Shaw, Stokes and Simmonds still to come. Went for a left field captain choice this week in Matty Stokes so hopofully that pays off... otherwise I'll be happy with 1850 - 1900.

900 from 11, with Waters and Cross my only centuries... Not looking too good unfortunately...

That is the exact same with me, however i am doing quite good.

I am on 1104 with 9 left plus captain.

I still have Swan (captain), Gamble, T.Cloke, H.Shaw, Simmonds, Symes, Porplyzia, Salopek and Chad Cornes still to come.

So if Swan can unload a 120+ game i should break the 2000 mark, provided that the rest score well.

I'm sitting on 1319 from 14 players with Cross as captain, Still have Deledio, Shaw, Pettifer, Simmonds, Porplezia, Symes ,Vince and Burgoyne to come, Need 700 from these 8 to get over 2,000 for the second week in a row, Can i do it ??

1715 at the moment with Joel Corey (capt) going ape droppings at 3/4 time with 107 points, Simmonds and Didak doing OK with 40 points or so each nearing the end of the 2nd quarter, plus I have Chad Cornes, McLeod and Porplyzia to go. Should push 2000 this week.

this week hasn't been that great for my premium players around the field..
bowden shokcing this week as with the whole season..
got 1 100 atms.. there goes my top 500 ranking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1766 with a half to go from Captain Chad, Symes and Porplyzia.

Heres hoping for 100 more from Chad, and 60 from the other minumum, so Id be happy with 1920.

Happy with 2005 but it included rubbish scores from:

R. Dyson (47)
T. Johnston (47)
T. Simmonds (46)
J. Brown (34)

Palmer (90) and Tuck (88) on the pine, oh well .... wait for next week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back