Round 3 Score

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than my last two weeks, but I'll definitely slip from 9th into the hundreds if not thousands.
Quite a few duds in my team it seems.
Wish I'd chosen Cornes instead of Corey as captain.

Hmm, I'm really crap at judging the rankings, I went up to 6th. I just assumed with all the high scores everyone seemed to be getting this week that I'll be overtaken, but I'm guessing I was just lucky enough to get a good score in the first round where a lot of people didn't.
I've got a pretty average team, I expect to be overrun in no time, my weekly ratings keep slipping while my overall goes up. I can't get my head around it!

Round 1 - 1,755
Round 2 - 1,801
Round 3 - 2,003

Still just carrying a few too many. S.Fisher, J.Gram, T.Simmonds hurt me. I have Dyson and Houli on the field with Palmer and Bird emergencies. If I bring Palmer onto the field should I get rid of Houli or Dyson (for a good midfiedler as I have cash in the bank).

Why the hell would you play Houli or Dyson over Palmer. Palmer = gun.

1841 for me. I made some bad early mistakes, not too mention selecting lucas and le cras :( , but the squads starting to come together now. I've had to use more selections than I would have liked though...

Overall ranking - 2,155
I still haven't used a trade, I am probably this week though...

only 1893 this week. This thread makes me wanna cry when I see the other scores:mad:

Regretting picking up Bowden a week early for Bradshaw and regretting missing out on the Joel Corey Train.

I'm 795 overall.
I'm trading Houli and Dyson out this week for Harry Taylor (will go into reserves and Palmer onto field) as well as one of Joel Corey or Daniel Cross. I'm thinking Cross is better value being about 70K cheaper than Corey but I already have Cooney, R.Murphy, J.Hill and Akermanis from the dogs. What do people think?

Ranking of 1794
Score this week of 1987

about $400k in the bank with some strategic trades in the next few weeks

Thompson to J Brown
And looking to get either Riewoldt or B Johnson in as well

Scored 1935
Quite happy, just really annoyed with my rookie choices at the start of the year. Only Rioli West and Palmer have scored for me from my original team.

Whats happened to your awesome team:D

Scored 1966 I think ranked just outside top 400.

Say, 'what's happening to your awesome team ?' at the end of the season, not now...:eek: There is still 19 rounds to go...DT isn't a sprint, it's a marathon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i got 2112 ... but im looking long term atm, my team did well this week but it cant full that everyweek in its current state ... symes to goddard depending on his form next week and please god please let cox play

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Score

Remove this Banner Ad

Back