Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should I keep out of B. Crouch and Barlow? One has to go for Benken.
I'd go Barlow. Crouch looks like he will give you at least a similar output for far less coin

Edit. That was meant to read Keep Crouch, ditch Barlow if it comes down to a choice between them

Who should I keep out of B. Crouch and Barlow? One has to go for Benken.
Keep BCrouch... EASIEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!

He's building match fitness and regaining confidence.

Yeah I don't want to get rid of Crouch, but need cash generation. I'm still hoping in the back of my mind that Barlow could turn things around and then become a good POD.

Think Zac Merrett this week for Rocky over Zaharakis and JJ. Reason being I can see Merrett being fairly safe for top 10 Fwds at seasons end, even if he drops to 95-100 avg from here on out. Understand concerns re: Essendon premos but he was solid for this 95-100 avg in back half of last year in a rubbish Essendon side. Thoughts?

I see Zaka having good year but not being part of my final midfield hence staying away there and want to see bigger sample from JJ before committing to him.
Ya just convinced me.

I remember a few years ago all these people scrambling to get Birchall in as he scored back to back 130+ scores, he averaged something like 80 for the rest of the year. Not saying that this will happen to JJ but let's not go nuts in trying to get him in when rookies are the priority.
Yep. Brodie Smith busted out a couple of big scores in the first 2 rounds last year too.

Think Zac Merrett this week for Rocky over Zaharakis and JJ. Reason being I can see Merrett being fairly safe for top 10 Fwds at seasons end, even if he drops to 95-100 avg from here on out. Understand concerns re: Essendon premos but he was solid for this 95-100 avg in back half of last year in a rubbish Essendon side. Thoughts?

I see Zaka having good year but not being part of my final midfield hence staying away there and want to see bigger sample from JJ before committing to him.

I think he is a good pick TBH, he has scored well in a win and in a big loss. Goddard and Zaharakis will get more attention than him too.

Don't y'all get worried that you've got too many Essendon players? I've got three and that feels like too many.
2 rounds in and the the Dons arE third in fantasy points behind the dorks and the puppies.
I'll prob have 4 sp dons players next week:eek:.

Don't y'all get worried that you've got too many Essendon players? I've got three and that feels like too many.
Yeah I tend to agree. Zaka and Merrett will definetly be there highest averaging players, just not sure it'll end up being all that impressive.

They've played the Suns and the Dees, not exactly strong competition. How are they going to score when they get smashed by 80+ points by the top teams?

Then again, it could be the opposite as they'll score 100 week in, week out, because the other Essenspuds will score 30s

2 rounds in and the the Dons arE third in fantasy points behind the dorks and the puppies.
I'll prob have 4 sp dons players next week:eek:.

This can only end badly for you, especially if you have a few on the field when they get massacred by 150+ which is only a matter of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow -> Papley
Rockliff -> Mitchell

OR

Barlow -> Papley
Gresham -> Ben Ken

Hold Rocky

OR

Barlow ->Papley
Gresham -> Parker

Hold Rocky
Option 2.
Get the cash cows. Both Papley and BenKen could be close to $400k very soon.
Rookies are performing well so playing them won't hurt playing more rookies than normal

Next week, use the cash to bring an any premium of your choice for Rocky

If Gresham plays this weekend, trade both Barlow and Rocky out. Even a tiny price rise will be nice

I'm keen to jump on the JJ train even though I'm doing a sidey on Yeo to bring him in.

Yo-yo>JJ
Oliver>BenKen

Frees up some cash and hopefully boosts my scoring as well. Oliver looks ok but has twice gone missing for a quarter. Yo Yo has had three poor halves out of four and JJ and the Dogs are on fire and playing a heap of games on the Dog track. BenKen looks better for 22 matches than OliverOyl as well.

What are peoples thoughts on Bringing David Zaharakis in..?

Won't get tagged because let's face it.. They're poo..
Somebody has to score points from them.

Can he average 110ish..?
Nobody knows...

Confident that both he and Zerrett will be highest averaging players from Essendon. The issue is how will they score when they get smacked by 80+ points vs the Dogs, Eagles, Hawks, etc... The Suns and the Demons aren't exactly top notch opposition

At ~$400k he's probably worth the risk imo

I was basing my opinion mainly on his goofy looks.

I didn't get Johanansen because I figured I couldn't stand barracking for that goofy hair. Nek minut he gets an haircut and is the hottest defender commodity going around.

Already done Gresham to Libba.

Thinking of doing Barlow to Hall. Would free up some more cash but is it worth using up the trade?

Yeah I tend to agree. Zaka and Merrett will definetly be there highest averaging players, just not sure it'll end up being all that impressive.

They've played the Suns and the Dees, not exactly strong competition. How are they going to score when they get smashed by 80+ points by the top teams?

Then again, it could be the opposite as they'll score 100 week in, week out, because the other Essenspuds will score 30s

Reckon the Suns might be a bit better than you think but yes tougher matches to come for the Dons.

Nobody knows...

Confident that both he and Zerrett will be highest averaging players from Essendon. The issue is how will they score when they get smacked by 80+ points vs the Dogs, Eagles, Hawks, etc... The Suns and the Demons aren't exactly top notch opposition

At ~$400k he's probably worth the risk imo

He will basically be replacing Barlow!.. Moving Kerridge forward.

Can't do any worse than Micky B!

Already done Gresham to Libba.

Thinking of doing Barlow to Hall. Would free up some more cash but is it worth using up the trade?
What do you see both players averaging from this point in the season? Obviously doing that trade, would mean you have missed Halls Rd 1 and 2 scores, so it's more important that the player you choose averages more from rd 3 onwards. I'm not very confident on Barlow personally and think it's a solid trade, although Barlow could go back to playing mid this week, and end up being a good Pod.

Barlow > B.Kennedy
Rockliff > Mitchell

$303,700 leftover.

Yay or nay? B.Kennedy too much of a risk?

Barlow > B.Kennedy
Rockliff > Mitchell

$303,700 leftover.

Yay or nay? B.Kennedy too much of a risk?
Ben Ken will hit 300-400k very quickly and is one of the better cash cows, so I dont think there is much risk at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back