Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to keep Barlow this week so I don't have to play Milera or McCarthy at F6

Sigh fml!

McCarthy might score ok this week against the Lions. When you look at Barlows scoring this year + his last two scores against WCE could be a high chance the differential in score isn't too great.

Who should I keep out of B. Crouch and Barlow? One has to go for Benken.
Would keep Crouch, averaging 80 so far and foot seems OK, peak production wasn't going to be from rd 1 anyway. Can understand not wanting to write Barlow off too early, but he's more expensive and signs aren't great.

Roberton caught my eye pre season but he hasn't showed much so far...

Has loads of potential though!!

How on earth that spud was a top ten defender last year (or thereabout) is beyond me tbh. :thumbsdown:

He's a really handy 4th or 5th defender who is a solid match up for mid sizers and has neat if not penetrating disposal.

Unfortunately this year he's playing 3rd tall down back alongside 2 other undersized defenders who need 3rd man up, meaning he's not able to read the play he has to go up for the spoil. Becomes relevant when Lee, Goddard or Delaney get a gig.

Going to sound like am rookie here, but where is there an online calculator for players? I remember being able to use it to do your own price jump calculations based on what you thought they would score next - or am I going nuts?

Going to sound like am rookie here, but where is there an online calculator for players? I remember being able to use it to do your own price jump calculations based on what you thought they would score next - or am I going nuts?
TooSerious

Go to 'stats', and then search for a player, use the calculator

It's a bit off, but you get close enough

Might have been discussed, but Rockliff doesn't have a history of soft tissue injuries in general, does he? Couldn't find anything much beyond his rib issues last year.

Barlow giving me a few headaches. If Ross has zero intention of changing his role he has got to go - like there is zero justification for holding him. But if he is moved to the midfield like in the NAB I'm inclined to give him at least one more chance.

The problem I have with giving Barlow a few more chances is what is acceptable?

Let's say he scores 80-90 this weekend, then what? Do you keep him?

If he scores 110, you're going to keep him.

What if the week after he scores 60 again.

I can't see him averaging more than 85 (I think it'll be in the 70s) for the season, so for me it's not worth keeping him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the end I think I will give one more week to Rich and Barlow.

So, This Week: Gresham to Papley + Rockliff to Gray

Next Week (if both Barlow and Rich play badly): Rich to Hartley + Barlow to Fyfe

If they both play well, save the two trades.

Only 1 for me this week, Oliver to Parker.

Was a bit torn on making some cash but i would rather upgrade to Parker while he was cheap enough, would like to have stretched to Mitchell but 10 k short.

Should I trade or hold Wingard? Was thinking Chad > Z Merrett and Rocky > R Gray
Would hold onto Wingard for now, personally, the hamstring strain is a bit of a worry (was also rested due to tightness during the preseason), but it should only be one week this time around, so not sure that it would be the best use of a trade. Any rookies you're missing prior to the first price rise, e.g.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back