Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ a very popular IN this week. He's suited to this fast break NBA style game the Dogs like but I'd like to see him go against some quality teams before seriously considering him. Could end up being a burn man if he starts getting opposition tag.
He won't get hard a tag in defence this year unless he does something silly like changes his name to Birchall. There are to many good bulldogs to tag before he becomes a consideration and Boyd would be the main mobile defender if any who attracts attention. He's a safe pick IMO but it's highly unlikely he'll keep averaging what he is all year but good for 90+ I reckon.

Was more so intrigued about his possible more midfield time that always gets thrown around each year on different players.

To be far the bloke can mark and is quite an all round skilled player.
I was basing my opinion mainly on his goofy looks. The stats speak for themselves ;) but I still can't belive he gets those stats. He was a spud when he played for freo.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think my trades are locked in for this week.

Barlow > Papley
Rockcliff > Robbie Gray :D:thumbsu::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

$362,700 in the kitty to start using for upgrades in the next few weeks. :)

Next week I am considering going Boyd > JJ and S.Gray > Dustin Martin if Boyd and Sam Gray spud up again.

Thoughts?

View attachment 232607

Just keep trading

Just keep trading

Seriously though I think I farked up with the Sam Gray pick.

His DE isn't that great witnessed by his 37 possies and only 99 SC in round 1.

On the weekend he only scored 57 from 20 odd possessions which has me worried.

Getting Dustin Martin in for him makes sense to me if Gray is average again on Friday night.

Seriously though I think I farked up with the Sam Gray pick.

His DE isn't that great witnessed by his 37 possies and only 99 SC in round 1.

On the weekend he only scored 57 from 20 odd possessions which has me worried.

Getting Dustin Martin in for him makes sense to me is Gray is average again on Friday night.

If SGray is average on Friday nite I'd consider it.
However against the dons he'll score 95+

If SGray is average on Friday nite I'd consider it.
However against the dons he'll score 95+

True.

I'll only trade him if he has another stinker like he did last week.

He will probably go 100 + on Friday night now that I have put him on notice. LOL!

Do it.
We can only make decisions based on what's in front of us. The cash cows are performing well and there's nothing to suggest they won't keep it up.

Don't think you should get rid of BCrouch so soon. He's building fitness and confidence. We'll get to that next week though :)
Yeah I'm not sure I want to get rid of Crouch just yet either. But I also don't want to have that much cash sitting out of play for too long

Yeah never happening but damn I reckon he'd make a good midfielder, the pace!!!!
If he used the ball well it would make a huge difference and he's got the ability to generate so much run from half-back and get forward and hit the scoreboard but unfortunately his form is woeful so far this season.

Gresham playing this week for a sneaky little price rise would be nice! :cool:

Any chance at all?

Toby Greene only had over 30 disposals once last year (31).
Had 34 on the weekend.
Ignore Round 1, he's a Top 8 Forward this year.
I reckon this is the third time you've said this.

Go with you're gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back