Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you see both players averaging from this point in the season? Obviously doing that trade, would mean you have missed Halls Rd 1 and 2 scores, so it's more important that the player you choose averages more from rd 3 onwards. I'm not very confident on Barlow personally and think it's a solid trade, although Barlow could go back to playing mid this week, and end up being a good Pod.

That's a tough question. Barlow has history of averaging good numbers, and Freo are bound to snap out of this bad run of form. It's just a matter of when.

Meanwhile this could be the cheapest Hall will be for the rest of the season. Doubts over whether he'll keep scoring this well when GC get their full midfield back, but who knows when that could happen.

What value would you put on a trade? Is an extra 80k worth it?

So as it currently stands

Rocky - fat
Rich - pisspoor
Pendles - busted ribs/sternum/spine/pelvis/general soreness
Gresham - opposite of leather poisoning
McGovern - shoulder
The Chad - torn hammy off the bone
Lids - Quad/hip flexor
Harlett - busybangingsomeone

Who else can we add to the rumour mill for this week?

That's a tough question. Barlow has history of averaging good numbers, and Freo are bound to snap out of this bad run of form. It's just a matter of when.

Meanwhile this could be the cheapest Hall will be for the rest of the season. Doubts over whether he'll keep scoring this well when GC get their full midfield back, but who knows when that could happen.

What value would you put on a trade? Is an extra 80k worth it?
I'd value a trade at more than 80k, however I think there is more to as it's a sideways trade of a premo. Sideways trading keepers isn't ideal, so when doing so I personally look for players that I am very confident will be a top player in their position. (i,e going rockliff to Danger). In order for this trade to be worth it, you need to be confident in Hall being a keeper, which comes down to your individual gut feel. If you're confident in hall, then go for it, and that 80k will be useful at a later time.

I'd value a trade at more than 80k, however I think there is more to as it's a sideways trade of a premo. Sideways trading keepers isn't ideal, so when doing so I personally look for players that I am very confident will be a top player in their position. (i,e going rockliff to Danger). In order for this trade to be worth it, you need to be confident in Hall being a keeper, which comes down to your individual gut feel. If you're confident in hall, then go for it, and that 80k will be useful at a later time.

Thanks mate. Will have to think about it

Krujan TheOz what's the go with Cripps? Thinking of getting him in for Barlow via DPP. Hasn't played great but still has two tons? Jut short of getting Parker.

Rocky - fat
Rich - pisspoor
McGovern - shoulder
Lids - Quad/hip flexor

Oliver - slow/fat/ginger
Dunkley - rested

Meanwhile my man Lonergan loses the man bun and does squat.
It can only mean good things for him.

I toyed with setting up a man bun only SC team but couldn't stomach researching the vile things.

Barlow -> Papley
Rockliff -> Mitchell

OR

Barlow -> Papley
Gresham -> Ben Ken

Hold Rocky

OR

Barlow ->Papley
Gresham -> Parker

Hold Rocky
I considered downgrading Rocky and Barlow for BK and Papley. At the moment I've gone for your option 2. Think I might hold onto Rockliff. Barlow just looks like a big mistake. Happy to correct that and get in the 2 rookies I missed.

So have carried out the following

Rocky --> Paker (sideways I know but ill stick with Parker all year)
Barlow --> JJ via DPP

Banking 100k also...

Happy with my rookies...may have to lose Gresh when Petracca comes into the mix

Thoughts???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky - fat
Rich - pisspoor
McGovern - shoulder
Lids - Quad/hip flexor

Barlow swallowed a bag of potatoes for a dare and it blocked the oxygen to his head and he forgot how to footballs.

Rocky - fat
Rich - pisspoor
McGovern - shoulder
Lids - Quad/hip flexor

Just on Rich, I think his owners should hold him. He had a full pre season unlike last season and played exceptionally in round 1. He cant hold a tag but looking at his draw, I don't think he will be tagged anytime soon. I'm still confident he can average 90, he will play plenty in the guts.

Just on Rich, I think his owners should hold him. He had a full pre season unlike last season and played exceptionally in round 1. He cant hold a tag but looking at his draw, I don't think he will be tagged anytime soon. I'm still confident he can average 90, he will play plenty in the guts.

Gone.

If he plays i mite reconsider

Are people trading Rich out?? Crazy if so

Agree

edit: nevermind, toxic is haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back