Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes it is..

How so?

Hill's going great guns at the moment. Deledio has never been known to crack the 100pt mark consistently or anything, at best hes gonna avg 90pts for the year. so he's not going to go up over 360-370k for the year. i dont see how trading him away - which will free up heaps of cash, gain cash as a result of hill shooting up in price, also only score about 20 pts less than him per game - would be so bad. There aren't too many disadvantages.

It's a risk ofcourse, but a safe risk. And anyway, if you aren't going to take any risks in DT then you've got no chance of being ahead of the others.

How so?

Hill's going great guns at the moment. Deledio has never been known to crack the 100pt mark consistently or anything, at best hes gonna avg 90pts for the year. so he's not going to go up over 360-370k for the year. i dont see how trading him away - which will free up heaps of cash, gain cash as a result of hill shooting up in price, also only score about 20 pts less than him per game - would be so bad. There aren't too many disadvantages.

It's a risk ofcourse, but a safe risk. And anyway, if you aren't going to take any risks in DT then you've got no chance of being ahead of the others.

You have pretty much explained why it is a horrible idea. For a dt fanatic you probably need to think about it a bit more

dunno what to do with quinten lynch... tried to be different and pick him just not getting the supplies thinking about downgrading him but to hill o_O? thats a lot of money...

Don't really feel compelled to make any trades, even though this is the week to do it. I've already got all the good cash cows and none of my players have underperformed for two weeks running. Hartlett, S.Thompson and Proud all in the backline may force my hand, but I do have $125,000 in the bank.

Don't really feel compelled to make any trades, even though this is the week to do it. I've already got all the good cash cows and none of my players have underperformed for two weeks running. Hartlett, S.Thompson and Proud all in the backline may force my hand, but I do have $125,000 in the bank.

Pretty much the same situation as me, except I have Brown (coll) instead of Proud, don't feel like relying on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking of getting rid of the big Q Stick.. Not to sure why i chose him
And maybe Edwards.. undecided on him yet
Weak link in the forward line.

Got my 2 players I'm looking to get, lined up though.
Yeah i got same problem in regard to the unit, his break evens 120 for next week so probably best to get rid of him before next week.

Yeah i got same problem in regard to the unit, his break evens 120 for next week so probably best to get rid of him before next week.
Bit of a dissapointment on a smokey pick..
Can't see him averaging more than 70 odd at most, with the supply from our mids.

Thinking of using my first trade to get rid of schammer maybe for tuck given i already have palmer and bird on the pine. Might then use money plus 100 000 in my bank to upgrade proud to thornton (although not sold on him)

I think I'm going to have to jump on Hill, if Monfries is not named to replace Dempsey I'll consider giving him the flick, but might give him one more week.

Tippet is the prime candidate to be traded to Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back