Game Day Round 4, 2019 - Essendon vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumped for another Lions game in Melb! Looking forward to catching up with some of the old Fitzroy supporters that I don’t get to see too often.
My main concern is the bombers pace in their forward line. We seem a bit slow down there without Bails, so hopefully Bundy and NRobbo can help there.
A win by any margin would be a great result imo. Tipping our boys to get up by 13 and hoping McStay can bag 3+ goals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

More nervous today than the first 3 games, I knew we could beat North and Port at home was always a possibility.

But today, if we win, 4-0 and just 1 win shy from our tally of last season. Have the Bombers found form again after winning last week? Will we slow down and have an off-day? We don't do so well on the MCG. If we win, can we go to 5-0 against the Pies next week?

So many questions..but it feels like great knowing that we CAN win, especially after the last few years dreading each game knowing a belting was on the cards.

Come on boys!

At the ground, Punt Road end and there are plenty of Bombers supporters here. Looking forward to quietening them down early. Boys looked sharp in the warm up when they were at this end. I’m in the Essendon Members reserved seating area with young Quinlan and we are literally the only Lions supporters in Bay 57.

At the ground, Punt Road end and there are plenty of Bombers supporters here. Looking forward to quietening them down early. Boys looked sharp in the warm up when they were at this end. I’m in the Essendon Members reserved seating area with young Quinlan and we are literally the only Lions supporters in Bay 57.

Give 'em hell 3KZ :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the Ponsford bar n can see 1 bomber

Hopefully Robertson has a breakout game today. Been unlucky not to be selected in the squad these past few weeks. Goodluck lions and I'm hoping for a good game :thumbsu:

I still feel like Zorko hasn’t quite yet got his season going while Lachie Neale steals the show.

Hoping today is the day Zork puts the foot down and takes us to a new level.

Was thinking the same thing this morning. Would love one of his signature first quarter blitzes with him kicking three early goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back