Round 4 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Montagna. Boyd is tempting but against Freo at Etihad I can't go past Montagna.
This.

The guy is a gun, he scored a ton and did shit all last week! Can't wait to get him.

Swanny for me I think, I have gone Bartel, Swan and Bartel this year. May as well continue the trend, although I haven't had a captain over 120 yet ...

how often does a guy who has been averaging 115 pop out a 150 and then back it up? talk about gettin on the bandwagon.

bartel had 90 last week, so he's a lock!

With Bartel named on the extended bench, do you think its still safe to have him as captain?

I think pendles is due for a big one, and the hawks leak points in the midfield.

could of gone with Bartel, Swan, Goddard, Hodge but ended up going with Boyd who has averaged very well against the Lions. Hoping for a big game.

He did it last week. You reckon he can back it up? Or, more to the point, do you think Brisbane will let him back it up? I'm not saying he will get tagged, but wouldn't be surprised to see someone pay closer attention to him.

He did it last week. You reckon he can back it up? Or, more to the point, do you think Brisbane will let him back it up? I'm not saying he will get tagged, but wouldn't be surprised to see someone pay closer attention to him.

I think he's stepped it up this season and he seems to cope pretty well with a tag. I think anyone worth considering captain is a good chance of a tag.

I certainly agree that he will be closely looked at by the lions coaching staff however I think the lions are content with their midfield and with Black a fair chance of pulling out, Clark suspended I wouldn't think they would like to lose more grunt in the midfield by applying a heavy tag.

You would think they are confident that if they get the ball forward goals will be kicked considering the fire power they have in the forward line.

Decided to go with Paul Chapman. This obviously risky as he has a tenancy to get injured during games, however last year he scored 130+ 5 times in the home and away season, this is the recipe for a captain and I'm willing to take the risk.

Certainly didn't watch the game, just got the live updates.
Swan must've switched on in the second half, that bloke was everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back