Round 4 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2227 :thumbsu:

Went ****ing: Harris over Swallow and Stanley over Toy + Krakouer.

Was sitting 500 odd, should move into the top 400 odd. :thumbsu:

Goddard, Adcock and Riewoldt to come in next week.

1980 :thumbsdown:

Had Goddard, Boyd, Montagna, Bewick, Higgins and Riewoldt out.

Was ranked 4,498th but am expecting to drop several thousand spots when lockout ends.

Still have 24 trades up my sleeve. Duffield and Krakouer, you are in the gun.

2227 :thumbsu:

Went ****ing: Harris over Swallow and Stanley over Toy + Krakouer.

Was sitting 500 odd, should move into the top 400 odd. :thumbsu:

Goddard, Adcock and Riewoldt to come in next week.

I'm no expert but I think you may move up the ranking a little further then you think. :thumbsu:

well done

2149. Backs outstanding. Mids solid (lower than expected from Goodes and Harris). Forward line rookies off this week (Tapscott, Krakoeur, Prestia) and Hurley looking to be a disappointing selection this year.

Still happy with that score. My highest so far this year! My team has very good potential and coverage, just need to fire at once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scored 2193 not bad for the round disapointting in krak and duffield was hoping to break 2200 ranked 4900 atm hopefully push back into top 1500 after last week had a shocker with 1980points

I'm no expert but I think you may move up the ranking a little further then you think. :thumbsu:

well done

Thanks mate, but I just looked at round 6 :eek:

Freo, Hawks and Cats out means I'll have

Bartel, Mitchell, Sandilands, Franklin, Johnson and Pavlich out. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thats a guaranteed 600 points right there. I looked at my side and no shit, 9 players will be first years :eek:.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks mate, but I just looked at round 6 :eek:

Freo, Hawks and Cats out means I'll have

Bartel, Mitchell, Sandilands, Franklin, Johnson and Pavlich out. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thats a guaranteed 600 points right there. I looked at my side and no shit, 9 players will be first years :eek:.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The good part is that most people will experience this at some point and everyone is in the same boat (thank god).

Some people will streak ahead only to be dragged down the week after others will drop down only to rise again but the really interesting thing will be seeing who can keep an even bias. interesting times ahead. :thumbsu:

It's going to be a really interesting frustrating 2 weeks :eek:

Dropped from 42nd to 271.

Fyfe, Duigan and Curnow saved me from a really crap score.

Had Suban. Nearly brought up my ham and chesse toastie when he went down...oh well. Happy to be in the top 500.

Haha, another surprise. Got a 2025 last week and went from 49th to 47th and expected to go down.

11 more teams to go. Take a screen pic if I ever get there and use that as my wallpaper for years to come:D

Ha!

I got to third halfway through last year - then went to bali for 2 weeks and dropped to 100th - barely changed from that position afterwards.

Was smarter this year - booked my asian holiday in late September :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back