Remove this Banner Ad

don't get me started on West Coast... sniff sniff :D

Your mistakes:
1. Traded Nicoski in after round 1
2. Trading Nicoski to Ellis, sidewards trade
3. Your using 5 trades this early in the year
4. You had Nathan Thompson to start with
5. You didn't get on Hill last week

Petterd was my 7th defender, and was dropped after R1, Nicoski was a tempting replacement at his price. I didn't just trade him in for shits'n'giggles.

Nicoski got dropped this week, Ellis is on ext bench but should play...therefore not sideways.

Yes 5 trades already is bad...but stiff shit i guess.

As already argued, Thommo is good value, and I'm going to keep him now that I think about it...for now anyway. Not getting on Hill was a bad move, yes... I screwed up another trade that was supposed to give me the money to upgrade hansen to hill :mad: forgot he was over 100k

Now choosing between the following two trade options:

Nicoski -> Taylor/Pfeifer
Hansen -> Hill

OR

Hansen -> Gamble.

Is it worth Trading out Jetta for Gamble?
Positives - make 80,000 - higher av. - upgrade to premium earlier

Negatives - Use a trade

have used 1 so far.

Ok im debating over this trade.
I have already decided im going Priddis to Corey this week (-$74k)
NOTE: This is my 2nd overall trade for the year (Last week Lecras to Hill)
My salary cap then goes down from 132.6k to 58.6k.

This week i am matched up against my biggest threat in my entire league.
Last week he did NG Brown to Medhurst and Hurn to Osborne.

Our current matchups after he makes the trades this week of:
Embley to Murphy AND Priddis to Corey (I am doing that too)
(Sorry i listed them in the captain choice thread too):

Birchall, Brett Jones, Cross, Salopek, Palmer (Dyson EMG)
Akermanis, Porplyzia, Hill (Rioli Emergency)
V
Mcleod, Osborne, Embley, Black, Griffen (Palmer EMG)
Lance Franklin, Medhurst, Thompson (Rioli Emergency)
And if Cox is out, its Leuenberger V Trent West.

Now we both have Jason Gram but hes really annoying me this year and with Goddard back, he doesnt look to be doing any good. He has a low breakeven this week. But i have the cash to do Gram to Waters. Adding Waters to the top side in those matchups.

Should i use the 54k needed to do Gram to Waters or not?
Thanks in advance
AdamG03

EDIT: Waters is facing the DT Killers Sydney. Instead my option could be trading Priddis for someone other than Corey (Swan or Kane Cornes) and using the extra cash to trade Gram to Heath Shaw. Thoughts?

Is it worth Trading out Jetta for Gamble?
Positives - make 80,000 - higher av. - upgrade to premium earlier

Negatives - Use a trade

have used 1 so far.

I never rated Jetta and if u believe Gamble should hold his spot in the Geelong side when not considering injury then i reckon go for it.

Changed my mind. Thompson is still set to make me some cash. Tredrea doesn't look like he's going to, 3 scores of 80 will only see him rise ~23k. Tredrea to Gamble, Nicoski to Shaw this week for me. Already done. Any thoughts?

Thats a pretty shit backline IMO..

Keepers - Cornes, Bowden, Shaw
B.Jones, Mattner, Symes, Bradshaw arnt exactly players who you should plan on keeping for the whole season.. MAYBE B.Jones, but the other 3 arnt
Never said it was my final backline just the one I was settling on for the next few weeks, even if Bowden misses this week I'll cop the 0 and should still do reasonably well. BTW I would almost consider Bradshaw a keeper currently averaging around 70 odd despite struggling in the first 2 games for touches. For a player who started under $200k I'll be more than happy to stick with him and 70 points a week for the season.

I need help guys.

Who should I get for Geary, that is equal or less than 129,200?

I am leaning toward Bartram or Callan. Both are mature players and more likely to play all games, or should I take someone like Bird, Mackay?

Got a bit of a dilemma (haven't we all?):

On the back of Selwood last year went for youth in a big way, figured that there are a few ultra-cheap players in every category that are on the verge of a breakout/or are awesome from the start. It's worked a treat in the forward line (Rioli, Gamble, Henderson, Tippet) but isn't working so well down back. I have Taylor, Proud, Pfeiffer, Scott Thompson. Gut is telling me to cop the loss of 50 points and bet on them getting back into their sides and increasing in price somewhat...but I could potentially Proud for Nathan Brown (I'll at least get some points) and swap Thompson (who is inexplicably MIA) for Callan Ward. Thoughts?

Whats the go with Adam Hartlett?

Trade: A. Hartlett for H. Taylor..?

Thought: Harry Taylor will be going up in cash this week and i don't know when the Hartlett cow will be back on the field?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do i trade out houli or dyson for palmer!?!?!?! need advice
and is ryan gamble going to flourish much more than gamble? please help

Have 100K in the bank and at the moment dont have any subs in midfield or backline due to embley, dempsey, proud and thompson not playing. thinking of trading embley for cross. never had him. other options are goodwin, sewell, murphy. i like sewell but maybe because i hate the doggies its forcing me to look past cross? what do people think? also any hawks fans know if ellis will def play? or is he a liability

thinking of upgrading houli, i can get anyone under 400k - cooney, kerr, ling, judd, adcock, mclean, goodes, hayes etc. who would be the best option?

thinking of upgrading houli, i can get anyone under 400k - cooney, kerr, ling, judd, adcock, mclean, goodes, hayes etc. who would be the best option?

Adcock or Hayes IMO. Adcock is as cheap as he will ever be, and Hayes has been managing to get decent scores without getting a huge amount of possessions, which is always a good sign. I'd go for Goodes later in the season, which is when he usually peaks.

I have a massive problem!

I have both Nicoski and Priddis in my team atm, Nicoski was dropped and Priddis is injured...:eek:

If I put Priddis on bench that leaves me with Cale Morton, Rhys Palmer & Bachar Houli on the field instead of just 2 cash cows!

If I sub Nicoski off I have Pfeiffer that can cover for him.

I only want to use 1 trade, suggestions please on which trade I should go for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back