Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

You poor bastards.
No Fyfe, No Goodes, No Shaw, No Thomas, No worries :thumbsu:
Just an irresistable urge to gloat.

2 trades last week, none this week. Save them for a rainy day.

Thats Class not Arse
thanx :D

Yes, i know and have learnt to trust that thought very well.
I'm expecting to lose 2 or 3 in the first qtr this week after dodging some last week :thumbsu:

WAS gonna go fatboy Swannie coz of his record in this one...but knowing every single man and his dog will be going Ablett..i'll go him and screw the lot of ya :D

I'm going for league as well. Anyhow, IMO Bugg is more than capable cover for 2 weeks. Backline is Broughton, Goddard, Deledio, Clarke, Bugg, Ellis, Hargrave. Not ideal, but not worth the trade-think Shaw will dominate when he returns. After this week I think Hargrave will start to peak and will trade him to another premo with my plentiful cash.

Yeah not keen on trading shaw at all but also have Smedts and Lake :(.

Might go Cameron > Tomlinson/Paine and get DPP with Smedts

Thinking Paine + 45k but unsure of Paine JS. Tomlinson is bound to get some soreness at some stage.

I'm going for league as well. Anyhow, IMO Bugg is more than capable cover for 2 weeks. Backline is Broughton, Goddard, Deledio, Clarke, Bugg, Ellis, Hargrave. Not ideal, but not worth the trade-think Shaw will dominate when he returns. After this week I think Hargrave will start to peak and will trade him to another premo with my plentiful cash.
cant see hargreave peaking for a fair while...give him some air

Greene > JMac
Smith > Treloar

Don't want to cop a "doughnut'' in my team this week. Also netted $178, 600 to be used on bringing in missed premiums.
Why trade Smith for Treloar? Smith will still go up this week and Treloar has another week before he begins rising in value.

Greene > JMac
Smith > Treloar

Don't want to cop a "doughnut'' in my team this week. Also netted $178, 600 to be used on bringing in missed premiums.
I gotta ask coz thats why we have these threads.

I can kind of understand why Greene to JMac even tho its too early and dumb...but why wouldnt you wait even 1 more week on Smith-Treloar ?

Hey guys just a quick tip, Carrazo or Scotland? I have $471,100 in the bank still and my backline atm is this. Birchall, Delideo, Broughton, Waters, Malceski, Hargraves, Bugg. Emg: Ellis, Mohr.

Thinking of trading Hargraves but still think he is a few weeks away from peaking but I've got too much money in the bank and improve the squad. Any tips would be appreciated :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys just a quick tip, Carrazo or Scotland? I have $471,100 in the bank still and my backline atm is this. Birchall, Delideo, Broughton, Waters, Malceski, Hargraves, Bugg. Emg: Ellis, Mohr.

Thinking of trading Hargraves but still think he is a few weeks away from peaking but I've got too much money in the bank and improve the squad. Any tips would be appreciated :thumbsu:

Theres no such defender known as 'Hargraves' in this years competition.

I've noticed a bit of chat around this forum (as well as some other blogs) regarding trading in H. McIntosh. Yeah I agree he is cheap and scoring well hence makes for good value.

But I wouldn't say he has 'replaced' Goldstein. The bulk of the ruck work is still being done by Goldstein, the reason for HMac's scores have been due to him getting he's mittens on the footy in the forward line. I think once the Roos go back to their old form and the ball doesn't hit the forward line as often, he's scores will diminish rather quickly.

Thoughts?

Theres no such defender known as 'Hargraves' in this years competition.

Does it matter that he added the s? Everyone understands who he means. I like how you posted your opinion on his question as well :rolleyes:

@Freshazimiz

I personally would stick with that backline for now. Looks fairly solid. If you don't want the cash then I would look to spend it elsewhere.

If I had to choose one I would go Scotland though. Goddard would be better though.

Was going to go Shaw > Carrazzo and Martin > Whitecross but then I noticed if I do this I'll have 2 donuts in Round 13 :eek:. So I've decided to keep Shaw. This won't affect my backline too much as it is still pretty strong without him for two weeks:

Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Waters, Hargrave, Bugg, Ellis (Morris, Shaw)

I will probably still make the Martin > Whitecross trade unless Fyfe is a late out. If Fyfe is out, I will go:

Fyfe > Robinson
Martin > Sidebottom

I'm getting Whitecross instead of Sidebottom if Fyfe is in because otherwise I would cop a 0 in Round 12 as I already have Goodes too. So if Fyfe is out I will get Robinson which will free up an extra spot for a player with a Round 12 bye, which will be Sidebottom.

I have decided to hold tight on Fyfe to see how he goes in this game. If he returns to form and gets 100+ his value won't drop too much and I can think through a trade later.

I want to save a trade to go Wingard->JMac when JMac plays his 3rd game. Wait to see what happens with him this week. Not entirely convinced Wingard will shoot up much more in price.

I am thinking of this double trade:

H. Shaw > Delidio
Fyfe > Sidebottom

Might do it even if Fyfe is named, just not sure he can get through another season with those troublesome shoulders now :-(

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back