Game Day Round 4 v Saints Norwood Oval - McAuliffe Debuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week after week I’m impressed by the kids. They’ve played well today. We’ve got some good ones.
They needed the be given the opportunities they have been given, even though it's been through an injury crisis, for the most part they've all taken their chances

Tom brown is the rising star nominee this week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We're lucky Clohesy from the suns is ineligble by 3 weeks...

That Tom Brown kick to Dusty. Just WOW. We have a ripper on our hands.
We know it’s not a fluke either
He’s done similar a few times already in his short career

His vision is elite, and has the foot skills to match always manages to kick to our players advantage regardless if they are in front of the ball or behind it

This ground is too small for the speed, fitness and defensive systems of AFL teams.

St Kilda's only plan is to bomb it onto King's head - fair enough, it worked a couple of times. That means Nank had to go back - but when he got it there was no outlet so he had to bomb it straight back down the line - to Marshall. Riveting football.

King is the danger - he's not going to get any shorter, and he can't kick much worse. He's going to get a few more chances.

good burst to start the game and we haven’t given the saints an inch. But we’re less tidy since then, Pickett Campbell mcintosh among the culprits with some shanks and poor decisions. Campbell gets a pass. Bolton should have kicked for goal. other than that been an ordinary game to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all the Koschitzke haters. Lay off the bloke FFS. He's presenting to the footy well and just kicked a huge team lifting goal for us. Of course he ain't Lynch but soft he is not !!!! Nank is playing another epic Captains game. Huge

I think he has been good in the ruck as the relief

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back