Autopsy Round 4 vs St. Kilda @ MARVEL - 08/04/23 - 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

You can probably single out a few bad moments and all of a sudden it's a 20 point lead.

We've missed 2 goals from the goal square.

And we're playing someone far too inexperienced in a completely unfamiliar position (as a small defender) down back for some unknown reason.

Poor Ben King is horribly out of form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one one of dews biggest tests, we always beat a good team then do nothing with it we’re 20 points down to a team with that many injuries, what does he have to take us back in this and win it
If we lose by 30 plus he should probably be sacked

What has happened to Elijah Hollands looks a shell of a player that would’ve gone top 2 if it wasn’t for his knee. Not sure the wing is his best position.

I was just thinking the same thing. I've never really see him do anything at vfl or afl level, underwhelming unfortunately.

Think we can ease up on the Moyle hype, whilst his tap work has been good he hasn't touched the ball otherwise. Witts does alot of work around the ground, sometimes too much hence why he can't move by the 4th quarter.

Think we can ease up on the Moyle hype, whilst his tap work has been good he hasn't touched the ball otherwise. Witts does alot of work around the ground, sometimes too much hence why he can't move by the 4th quarter.
1st game ruckman v an experience ruck. Doing fine considering. Especially considering how the rest of the team is playing.

He’s no Witts, obviously. Witts is top 5 (maybe higher) rucks in the comp.

I was just thinking the same thing. I've never really see him do anything at vfl or afl level, underwhelming unfortunately.
His kicking and contest work were some of his strengths in 2019. He’s been horrible tonight, have been following him closely as I was a huge fan from early but he just doesn’t look the same atm.

What has happened to Elijah Hollands looks a shell of a player that would’ve gone top 2 if it wasn’t for his knee. Not sure the wing is his best position.

I said above, but this year he's just looked weirdly devoid of confidence and power. Clearly been a negative player this year.

Played very well in his 5 games last year. Powerful, kicking goals, kicking long.

Seems to have really slimmed down in order to play wing - but agree, not sure it's really his best position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 4 vs St. Kilda @ MARVEL - 08/04/23 - 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back