Game Day Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my hopes have been dashed for 2021 again. This club is a roller coaster. Will lose a couple and as despair stars to kill interest a little sniff of hope will return.

These threads remind me why i barely post here anymore. Dunstan hasnt played afl level for over a year and is playing rusty. Well no sh*t you bunch of dumbasses. The issue is the team, not one depth player unused to the game. I mean jesus you bunch are just awful.
You'll drive yourself insane reading some of the stuff on here. Wait for the autopsy, you'll be in for a real treat.

What happened to Ben Long, he's worse than Dunstan these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've tried to be pretty patient with Hill but something gotta give. He's a liability when the ball's in dispute, not only can he not win a contest but he can't even draw one. The contest where he jumped over his opponent with the footy on the ground was bog average, the rest of his game hasn't been any better.

Too many out there not up to it sadly. Back half is battling, forwards have looked dangerous but unfortunately we're not clean enough in the centre right now

What happened to Ben Long, he's worse than Dunstan these days.

My view? In, out of the team and likely told to reign it in when first instinct is "run, get ball, if don't have ball, make other guy bleed for it". Then as a defender you second guess yourself as to how hard you go so he's getting caught out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back