Game Day Round 5, 2024 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, mate of mine accidentally bought 3 GA tickets when he only needed his own (forgetting I had a membership).

We have two extra GA tickets if anyone is interested in them. Will sell them a bit cheaper than you could get them at the door!

I'm determined to enjoy the game, irrespective of the outcome.

Professional athlete it's hard when you are trying to peak a couple of times a year for states or nationals. And don't even think about international comps

Doing it week after week, year after year is almost impossible.

I want to celebrate the process, wherever they are in it.

For me there's actually a feeling of 'looking forward' to the game because the expectations are very low. Last year games against teams like st Kilda or Carlton at marvel were unenjoyable because I thought we should win... and we did. And when the game was in the bag, you could enjoy. Same with last years final series. I'd invested all this time and money into the games against PA and Carlton at the gabba, but I knew we would win. After first 20 minutes against Carlton that was tested, but all good.

I still can't work out how I felt about the GF...

Anyway, nobody/not many expects us to win tonight including me. So no disappointment if we lose and if we win. Wow

Quietly confident for some reason.

• MCG redemption
  • Lachie Neale's 250th
  • Season on the line
  • Spark found again

I think we're up for it. Feels like this is for us what Easter Thursday was for the Pies.

Early start at work tomorrow so will only catch like the first hour and a bit of the game... will find out the result in the morning 🌅🌄

So if scores are level at half time you're not going to stay up and watch?

Do itttt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have won 2 of the last 3 games v the Demons and the 1 loss was by a point... one of those victories was in a big final at the G, no reason we can't do it again, the players should not be intimidated by them in any way. Lets get ready to rumble.

Llllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnssssssssss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back