Autopsy Round 5: Richmond V Geelong @ MCG - Saturday 1:45PM, 02/05/15 - Changes for North

Select up to 5 players you considered today's best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the wake up call Dimma needs to realise that we play our best footy when we run and gun?
We can only hope.

Realistically the balance has to be somewhere in the middle between high-risk fast footy and defending, but since 2013 we have been woeful in attack and yet unable to restrict sides from scoring :drunk:.

Lennon was off but **** me, give the kid a decent run at it and let him find his way.
He's shit scared he'll make one wrong decision and get dropped again= which is exactly what will happen.
Persist with the kids Dimma

Whoooohoooo at least I've turned a corner this week first week tipping against the Tigers....I've just had to realize this group is not special and won't get better and we lose to average sides....any ways rance looked good shame we going to lose him.....see us all next week for another loss well not in my tipping it's my lock for next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ATTN: Richmond Football Club -

Stop this charade and get serious. You are running around like headless chooks. It is annoying.

Please have a sign somewhere that reads 'The only KPI that matters here is a premiership' If need be, staple it to Dimma's forehead for dramatic effect.

On a personal note - as a member and supporter of this club - you have driven me to drink.

The End.

Out:
Hunt
Newman

In:
Conca
Lids

Taylor Hunt is rubbish. Anyone who says differently is an idiot. His like a C grade Tuck. Awful on the outside. Complete liability.
But that means Lloyd and another dozen duds i can't be bothered typing will remain.

Surprise surprise we started playing some reasonable football when we started playing on off the mark in Q4.
Pathetic effort by the club. Just too many coaching misses. I was hoping that with the start of a new four week block that we would see better football but I suffer because of my eternal optimism.
List and talent is there. For the first time I'll say this, I hope the board is searching for a new coach for 2016.

Cotchin's miss on 3 quarter time was only the tip of the ice berg. The cats were ordinary and survived because Richmond is plain terrible. They are in with Carlton and Brisbane at the moment. Cannot get it done anywhere. Doesn't matter that the score was close because todays loss was against an average opponent. No disrespect to the cats but they are clearly past their great days. Richmond are beaten by average clubs and are made to look stupid doing it. They look stupid because they play stupid football and make stupid mistakes all game long. They miss crucial goals. They turn over the ball at crucial points and go missing far too often.

Poor choice by Dimma to not have Rance on Hawkins from the get go...would have saved us 3 goals

That was inexcusable. Geelong had Hawkins (150 games, 290 goals) and Walker (19 games, 20 goals) as their key forwards. We have the 2014 All-Australian CHB. I wonder what we should do?

I'm worried about Lennon. He just didn't look anywhere near it apart from that one mark.

Sam Lloyd should be back where he belongs at the VFL next year too. He is the same player as Cleve "clean knees" Hughes except he is 5 foot 10. Useless at ground level, slow as a wet weak.

I'm also worried about Lennon...when he puts in, hie looks great, plays well...pity he goes missing for most of it though...and to sap his confidence, Dimma will drop him

Poor start including the decision to put your 3rd best defender on the man mountain in Hawkins. Hawkins was on song in the first few contests (goals resulted) but it must have been halfway through Q1 before Rance moved over.

Lack of intensity at first bounce was amazing. Geelong were on and we jogged along. Seriously how can this happen?

Lennon started to find some ball but was subbed early in Q3. Game needed speed so Batch, Morris or Newman would have seemed more appropopriate choices? Maybe Lenon was injured???

Junk time goals flatter the final score

Cotch might be our captain but he isn't a leader, well not from an observers point of view anyway. Give him a rest and give it to Jack

Our kicks on goal again let us down today. Not as lop sided on the score sheet as last week but Vickery & Cotchins misses from dead in front hurt us today with both at crucial times.

Ah the joy of being a Richmond supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 5: Richmond V Geelong @ MCG - Saturday 1:45PM, 02/05/15 - Changes for North

Back