Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Adelaide v Brisbane
Sunday 29 September, 2:35pm Adelaide time, 3:05pm Brisbane time
Brighton Homes Arena

Brisbane come into this game off their 2 games in a round last week - beating the Bulldogs at home and West Coast in Perth, with a week where they'll be completely overshadowed by their men's side, something about a Grand Final or something.

We got the job done against Essendon and sit top of the ladder 4-0.

Can we take advantage of this and jump them, or will Brisbane continue their dominance over us?

Brighton Home Arena - will it be affected by the Lions requiring a venue for GF afterparty/family day?

I don't think so. I suspect any after party will be at Brunswick St, and they could potentially use the Gabba for any Brisbane based festivities.

Or the AFLW match could be incorporated into the after party festivities. Sydney are somewhat doing this, with a live site at Henson Park on GF day incorporating West Coast's AFLW training session (they're playing GWS at Henson on Sunday)

Playing Brisbane in Queensland… with Queensland-based umpires…

1727057391208.png

Friendly reminder…

Free Kick count last 3 times Adelaide has played Brisbane in Queensland;

Season 8, Rd 8 2023; Brisbane: 16 Adelaide: 6

Season 7, Prelim Final 2022; Brisbane: 18 Adelaide: 9

Season 7, Rd 8 2022; Brisbane: 18 Adelaide: 8.

If you see a certain dark woolly haired umpire you just know it’s going to be a tough day.

I don't think so. I suspect any after party will be at Brunswick St, and they could potentially use the Gabba for any Brisbane based festivities.

Or the AFLW match could be incorporated into the after party festivities. Sydney are somewhat doing this, with a live site at Henson Park on GF day incorporating West Coast's AFLW training session (they're playing GWS at Henson on Sunday)

Springfield is so far out of the city surely they'd have their main stuff right near the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 5 v Brisbane @ Brighton Homes Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Back