Game Day Round 5 v WCE Optus Stadium Sunday 14th April 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn it over week after week.
Not Yze and the match Committee fault - why did they not defend the 26 point lead in the first quarter by having an extra player in defence - how many times do they have to be told of the last five minutes can lead to significant scoring opportunities - defend the lead it’s a basic coaching strategy!

Mentioned this morning that I thought things were going to get worse before we see improvement. We've been playing with a lot of emotion the first 5 weeks as we fought against the odds to put in some really good performances against stronger opposition. Unfortunately that can't last forever and we were always going to have a game coming up where we hit the wall again and got flogged, and it's happened today as the Eagles were always going to have this game as their must win game after they too had a tough start to the season.

Thankfully after today we have the bye and get a chance to freshen up a bit before fronting up against Melbourne on ANZAC Eve.

I reckon this is as rigged as the QE stakes yesterday and a certain backmen has bet the house on WCE. FMD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today confirms how far away we are now and how much of an uphill task the club has in terms of our youth and rebuilding the list. Smashed against the worst team in the comp I've probably seen since the Fitzroy era.

Mcintosh, Pickett, Grimes. Thanks for the service but your time is up. It's time to make proper hard calls on players.

Dusty if you're not interested then give it a way and grow up, instead of getting of getting your manager to speak up for you.
WCE arnt the worst bad team…Melbourne and Carlton of 10 years ago were waaaay worse

Mentioned this morning that I thought things were going to get worse before we see improvement. We've been playing with a lot of emotion the first 5 weeks as we fought against the odds to put in some really good performances against stronger opposition. Unfortunately that can't last forever and we were always going to have a game coming up where we hit the wall again and got flogged, and it's happened today as the Eagles were always going to have this game as their must win game after they too had a tough start to the season.

Thankfully after today we have the bye and get a chance to freshen up a bit before fronting up against Melbourne on ANZAC Eve.
Loser talk. This is ridiculously bad. They've let the jumper hit the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back