Review Round 6, 2022 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Georgiadis ability to take a contested mark is much better
I don’t see that at all. Georgiardis is perhaps more exciting and shows the possibility of a specky here and there but Marshall defends and puts his body into a contest. All irrelevant today though, Marshall was a star.

confidence builder.
rozzee seemed to be playing on shuey in the first half and led him a merry dance.
mg seemed to be playing on hurn and burnt him off early but poor kicking cost him his confidence.
hayes had poor oppo but his tapping was superb, our mids had first look at almost every tap which was a revelation.
marshall got return for a solid 3 weeks, finlayson had a breakout game and confidence.
back it up next week. plus no real passengers or stinkers.

when you are up things are never as good as they seem. when you are down things are never as bad as they seem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both covering their mouths and turning away so they could talk shit about someone.

Not a good sign.

Looked very high school.
If Dixon never played another game for us I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. Chad Cirnes is only an assistant because Ken is still at the helm. He will be gone when Ken is finally gone.

lD71ILH.jpg

Post game big cums discussion.
There's about two brain cells in operation in that convo & one of those is on the blink.

I don’t see that at all. Georgiardis is perhaps more exciting and shows the possibility of a specky here and there but Marshall defends and puts his body into a contest. All irrelevant today though, Marshall was a star.
Posters here have far underrated Marshall’s aerial ability for too long, but Georgiades is a very good contested mark. Dangerous when he can run and leap at it.

Is currently 5th in the league for contested marks, and 3 of the 4 above him are at the back end of their careers.
If Dixon never played another game for us I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. Chad Cirnes is only an assistant because Ken is still at the helm. He will be gone when Ken is finally gone.
Dixon has been a very good stalwart of the club, and I’m thankful we’ve had him, but it’s getting close to the time we need to move on from him.

Yeah we have to pick him when he’s fit this year, but if the bomb it long gameplan returns with him we will be worse off for it in the long run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 6, 2022 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back