Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax we should get Max King back next week.

Well this is fun.
Fwd line is rooted.

Look knackered.

We got some blokes that shouldn't be in the firsts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep picking Bonner and Jones. Real clever. Playing with 20 blokes out there. Both petrified of contact and absolutely butcher it. Brynes at least tries but he is nowhere near up to AFL standard. Can't use the footy and I've seen U12s make better decisions.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We don't have anyone else. At least next week we might as well platy Alison, Schooners, Hotton, McLennan etc.

Keep picking Bonner and Jones. Real clever. Playing with 20 blokes out there. Both petrified of contact and absolutely butcher it. Brynes at least tries but he is nowhere near up to AFL standard. Can't use the footy and I've seen U12s make better decisions.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bonner not doing too bad, but there's about 15 players behind him including the captain who are drinking their own bathwater

Coach’s fault apparently.
Is the coach responsible for anything. Why are we so poor in the contest? Has anybody noticeably put on any size? Nope.

So what are we doing, are we are better running side than everybody else? Can't see it. Could barely run in the last qrt of Essendon game.

I guess being physically underprepared for AFL level is all the players fault thought. Nothing to do with coaching.

Our forward line is a really big issue. Membrey looks totally done. Owens can't get near it. No forward pressure at all. We drop easy marks. Obviously we've been killed all over the ground but if you're never applying scoreboard pressure then you're always going to be up against it.

What we are doing up there now isn't working. Need to look at getting Hayes in next week for a player that actually can clunk a mark. Not sure exactly how we change it up but we have to try something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back