Round 6 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's Prestigiacomo?

Melbourne stated they are going to try and keep Ablett quiet by putting extra pressure on him so you never know what could happen. If Daniel Jackson can limit Ablett to 81 DT Points then maybe Clint Bartram can too.

I'm going with Bartel as usual, no other options. Swan could have a very bad game and I'm not entirely sure about Cox yet.

Firsty, we dont need a poll on this, general discussion should be enough.

Secondly, if you are going to create a poll make it an adequete one.

Thirdly, you just love starting threads dont you..

Oh and Gablett as captain this week..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will play it safe with captain choices for a bt now, gotten away with a Big 139 from Priddis, Ithink I should stop while im on top.
Cox or Chornes this week.

Ablett against the demons should chop it right but i was wondering, will he maybe be used sparingly against the Dees? I mean seriously they don't need him to beat them and he has gone at a billion miles an hour so far so maybe give him some time down forward and some time on the pine with a few midfield runs.

I dunno just something to think about i suppose.

Although now that I have had a look at some stats, Hodge average 121.5 against the Blues, while Chornes and Cox average 94.3 against their teams this weekend.

Something to think about for Hodge owners.

Not having any of the real big guns I'm undecided at the moment. But I am leaning towards J.Selwood. Given they are playing Melbourne and you would expect all the Geelong Mids to score well.

If you have Ablett, pick him, if you dont have him pick Cox.

I don't know of any team that doesnt have one of those 2.

Also the fact that Ablett will get alot of attention from all the Melbourne mids, therefore freeing up Selwood. Although Bartel and Corey might come first.

another 3 or 4 best ons and gazza can pretty much wrap the brownlow up, So im guessing he may just wanna rip out another 3 votes this week.
CAnt go past the balding master.

I dont think Ablett will score as wlel as he has the previous two but i promised myself i wont change him for the rest of the year. How does Cox usually go agaisnt Freo?

Ablett against the demons should chop it right but i was wondering, will he maybe be used sparingly against the Dees? I mean seriously they don't need him to beat them and he has gone at a billion miles an hour so far so maybe give him some time down forward and some time on the pine with a few midfield runs.

I dunno just something to think about i suppose.

I thought about this too. They mentioned it on "On the Couch", Hirdy reckons they should rest him a bit. Will probably leave it with him anyway, but will have to give it a bit of thought now. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back