Preview Round 6: Richmond vs Port Adelaide, MCG, 30/04/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Hampson a late out for them - we should then counter with Butcher a late in.....
Interesting if true that it's due to Lobbe out. It's sort of a selection win for Ken in that Richmond could be seen to think Maric on his own is enough for Dougs and the extra tall just slows them down. Ken gets the game played a little more on his terms.

It's frustrating to see the number of players whose form has gone backwards this year. Hartlett, S. Gray, Ah Chee, the list goes on. Just didn't see that coming.

They've all had role changes. Ah Chee used to play football and fish out his own ball, now it's "shepherd for so-and-so, badly."

S. Gray is attending half the centre bounces that he did late last year. It's hard to even define what his role is.

Hartlett played well in R1, got injured and hasn't been any good since. Voss himself said that Hartlett had an epidural the week he came back. He's not 100%.

Boak playing forward more...

They gutted our midfield for no ****ing reason other than "CHECK THESE DEVILISH TACTICS OUT!"

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

I just hope young Dougal doesn't get too embarrassed tomorrow night. Luckily for him it'll only be Maric's second hit out for the year, and Deledio back is a huge boost for them but it's his first game in almost 8 months so I'm not expecting him to have too great an impact.

Looking forward to Howard getting out there and having a fair-dinkum crack. The coaches must now back him and let him have a decent run at it for the next 3 or 4 weeks.

If, by half time it looks like we are headed for another bad defeat, the coaches should throw the current game-plan out the window & revert back to a one-on-one contest. At least attempt to make the opposition play accountable football for a period.

PS: A big F.U to that finger pointing campaigner Chaplin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way things could get worse is if f***ing Chaplin goes forward and kicks goals again. Hopefully the campaigner learnt from his past mistakes!

With Rance out I wouldn't be surprised if Chappy reverts to his loose man role in defence...and given our refusal to pick another tall forward I'm actually expecting he'll have a day out! Brace yourself!

The match-winner after the siren...

Lifeline_Australia_Logo.gif

It's frustrating to see the number of players whose form has gone backwards this year. Hartlett, S. Gray, Ah Chee, the list goes on. Just didn't see that coming.

S Gray was massively over rated by people in here after what he did in the last 4 or 5 games when the season was shot.
I'm not at all surprised he's fallen back.

With Rance out I wouldn't be surprised if Chappy reverts to his loose man role in defence...and given our refusal to pick another tall forward I'm actually expecting he'll have a day out! Brace yourself!
hate to say it but Chappy played ok last week - couldn't be good two weeks in a row could he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 6: Richmond vs Port Adelaide, MCG, 30/04/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back