Round 6 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

1603 with 5 to come - JBrown, Mitchell, Simmonds, Mattner and Rioli. Should hold my 1,955 avg, possible give 2,000 a nudge? I dont think I will be holding my 31st position this week. Maybe if I had Cross as captain instead of Chad...

1520 with 8 to go.

Predicted 2330, but Newman, Kennelly, Birchall, Ellis, Goodes, Simmonds, Deledio & Rioli are mostly all probably in the bottom half of my team. Hopefully can get 2100+.

Wow.

Gary Ablett as captain and I am still in great form.

If I stay on track... I am going to get 2800+
I doubt that will happen but if I get the same average that will happen.
1,530 with 14 more to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1454/15 inlcuding captain chad :)mad::mad:).

I am sick of this, everytime i make a captain he always does worse than my other captain choice, (i picked chad over cross this week and last week i picked cross over chad :mad:).

Although, very happy with my boys....

tomorrow i still have, J.Brown, Goodes, Mattner, Kennelly, Rioli, Ellis and Simmonds still to come. Hopefully can get 2000+.

Bloody Chad ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Hey KouDogg you're white hot...what is your overall ranking?? Your boys are doing just great.

1567 with adcock, brown, rioli, birchall and simmonds to play :(

captain again my sore point. now with cornes out for 4 maybe time to upgrade pfeiffer ?

will be an interesting week.

1603 with 5 to come - JBrown, Mitchell, Simmonds, Mattner and Rioli. Should hold my 1,955 avg, possible give 2,000 a nudge? I dont think I will be holding my 31st position this week. Maybe if I had Cross as captain instead of Chad...

Just remember heaps of people would of had Chad as captain so it wont hurt as much as you think in terms of overall ranking.

It will still drop you but not massivly.

1550 from 17/18, with Birchall, Simmonds, Rioli, Deledio and J Brown. Seems to be where its at, maybe just a bit below average. Been a bit hot and cold this weekend. Chad as captain is the big dissapointment. But then my 3 most underperforming players combined for ~340 points which was timely.

I wonder how many people on here just take the total score from the AFL page, and don't realise that emergency scores are counted until your full on-field group have played.

eg I have 1,450 from 17 on-field players, but that score includes 66 from Carlile, which will come out when Bradshaw plays today.

Even with Kennelly, Bradshaw, McMahon, Franklin and Rioli to go, won't get near to last week's 2,010 and will probably get kicked out of the Eliminator as well.

I wonder how many people on here just take the total score from the AFL page, and don't realise that emergency scores are counted until your full on-field group have played.

eg I have 1,450 from 17 on-field players, but that score includes 66 from Carlile, which will come out when Bradshaw plays today.

Even with Kennelly, Bradshaw, McMahon, Franklin and Rioli to go, won't get near to last week's 2,010 and will probably get kicked out of the Eliminator as well.
Spot on. I realised last night that the scores on the Eliminator didn't match to Fan Footy, and sadly I'm in an even bigger hole than I thought (currently it's counting H Taylor, B Schammer and J Hill for me, while he's got only 1 playing reserve). I just have to hope Thursfield can do a job on Buddy today, because although we've both got him my opponent has him (C).

If Buddy kicks a bag of goals I go out to a bloke ranked 111,000th!

And if your captain hasn't played yet, the vc score is doubled too which distorts the real value of scores.

J.Brown plays Melbourne
L.B.F plays Richmond
Cox plays buldogs who have no rucks plus hes the only one maybe 120+ score from him.

2/3 wrong so far. Just keep in mind that players have to actually play the game before you mark them down for a 120. I'm sure you also had Chad Cornes as a guaranteed 100 as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back