Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Kreuze hasn't been setting the world on fire and out this week (rested but still), time to cut my losses with him and bring in a new ruckman.

Can afford anyone, Ryder/Jacobs at around $410k, Cox at $440k or go with HMac @ $382k and hope he keeps up the early season form?

edit: just checked the byes, 3 of them all share the bye with Giles so looks like Ryder is coming in!

Exactly the same situation for me....looking at Roughead or McEvoy. Both around $400-$410k with Rd 13 byes. Concerned that Roughy kicked 5 and only scored 89 last week, but has a great draw coming up. McEvoy scored 83 in the wet last, but the Saints draw looks tough.

He'll definitely play more games.

Not while Libba and Wallis is still fit and play decent games he wont.. sure hes first in line if injury strikes, but how long will that be?

Will prob do C.Smith to Horsely next week, hate culling cows whos only had a small price rise..

Anyone jumping on Stevie J? Chappy seems all the rage atm and Christensen (whos named in the guts!) but remember Stevie J was the highest ranked fwd last year and his scores this year hasnt been that bad.. have a feeling he might tear Dees apart.

Can afford to D.Smith/Porps -> Johnson now, but hesitant to use my $ in my bank coz I was saving that for Pendles..

What's the best option??

Porplyzia > T.Adams
Hall > S.Johnson

(6k short of Chapman)

OR

D.Smith > T.Adams
Milera > Chapman + 39k
2nd one IMO.

So essentially it's Porplyzia+Chapman+Adams+39k vs 2 of Milera/Smith/Adams+SJ

I've traded D.Smith for Chappy. Only need to upgrade 1 more fwd now into Robinson.

With Sandilands out and Treloar out (Kerridge and Hall as reserves) I'm looking at two zero's this week, wtf do I do?

Definitely trading Fyfe out for Chapman but I don't know what to do with my second trade now with these two out...

With Sandilands out and Treloar out (Kerridge and Hall as reserves) I'm looking at two zero's this week, wtf do I do?

Definitely trading Fyfe out for Chapman but I don't know what to do with my second trade now with these two out...

I'm copping a second 0 in a row from Sandi, I'm definitely not trading him after trading him in for Mummy, so I'm trying not to think about it...:eek:

I'm copping a second 0 in a row from Sandi, I'm definitely not trading him after trading him in for Mummy, so I'm trying not to think about it...:eek:

That's unlucky for you, I'm thinking of going Fyfe > Chapman and Sandi > Mcintosh this week then C.Smith > Horsely and then upgrade Milera/Magner/Shiel/Coniglio/Bugg/Ellis next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have the money to trade Kerridge to Adams? If so, that. If not, Hall to Adams, but given Hall's breakeven you'd be better off keeping him and pocketing the price rise he'll have when he gets back in the side if you can afford to keep him.

Thinking no trades this week.

Going to keep Ablett in hope he comes back next week.

I have a feeling C.Smith isn't far off a game, named as EMG this week so surely he will be back soon. Also i don't want to bring in Horsley based on just one game. If he smashes another 100+ then i will be more inclined too.

Treloar and Hall not named, but with Kennedy back i shouldn't cop a 0, unless Porps is a late out.

I think D.Smith should get his BE of 55, hoping he can pull out a 80+ and gain a few more $$ before i off load him (surely he wont be sub again). Same principle with Horsley, i don't really want to get in Adams based on one game, and im not too sure on Pfieffer's JS. So keeping D.Smith for another week i think.

Do you have the money to trade Kerridge to Adams? If so, that. If not, Hall to Adams, but given Hall's breakeven you'd be better off keeping him and pocketing the price rise he'll have when he gets back in the side if you can afford to keep him.

Won't have enough money for Kerridge > Adams cos I have to do Fyfe > Chapman, I think I'd rather downgrade Sandi to Hmac which then gives me enough money for an upgrade next week, just gonna have to cop the Treloar zero on the chin and hope he comes back in next week.

Is it worth the gamble of bringing in ROK? He is at a good price for such a gun who looks to be coming into form. Or play it safe with Sidey or Chappy? Or any other Rd 12 bye FWD.
Thanks in advance

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back