Game Day Round 7 2018: Hawthorn v Essendon 2:10pm AEST @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to switched on from first bounce. * will be pumped after a lot of soul searching during the week.
Worried, all the media about them all week they will be primed

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Worried, all the media about them all week they will be primed

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
Is it any coincidence that whenever we seem to play these pricks lately there’s some monumental occasion happening that gives them extra incentive. Like Rnd 1 last year? Just saying...:think: and this weekend there’s some reunion going on as well which questioned whether Bomber will appear or not? In addition to them trying to find some form.

Absolutely perfect Autumn day out there - I hope the Hawks faithful turn out in droves like we did against Geelong and make this feel like a home game for us.

On that note - was it a bit odd that for member upgrade tickets on level 1 the only option was behind the goals? I’ve bought plenty of upgraded tickets to away games, even the Cats game this year, and never been restricted to just one area as a Hawks member. I wonder if this was a decree by the Bombers as the home team? As it stands I’ll be up in the nose bleeds hopefully surrounded by fellow Hawks.

Shouldn't need any motivation to hit the ground running on a Saturday at the G against the arch enemy.... Don't worry about Geelong rivalry this is the one any player, coach , supporter should be baying for ..

Would be very disappointed if we don't come out smokin against this rabble, great chance to belt the suitcase's out of them while they are down !!

I'm sure they would give us an inch if the situations were reversed ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it any coincidence that whenever we seem to play these pricks lately there’s some monumental occasion happening that gives them extra incentive. Like Rnd 1 last year? Just saying...:think: and this weekend there’s some reunion going on as well which questioned whether Bomber will appear or not? In addition to them trying to find some form.

25years from 1993*

*yes they cheated then as well

Beating Essendon is like beating Adelaide. You need to make their midfield defend and run the other way.

They're, in simple terms, a faster, less-skilled Adelaide.

Should win if the opposition scouting was more St Kilda game than North Melbourne game.

Bombers & Hawks games always have an edge to them...
Bring on the rabble!!
This should be a 5 goal win if the Hawks come to play.
I recon we should be able to beat them on the inside & bring Smith & co into the game early.
My only concern is if the Hawks that played North show up we will get a straight up slap across the face of where we are at as a club.

Must win game in my book & win bloody convincingly!

#unsociablefootballisback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back