Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not a lot of finals experience, we have almost half the amount of players with finals experience than the next most

I’m not sure what that means. I just checked Gold Coast’s list and I’m pretty sure they have no one that’s played a final compared to 12 of our starting 18 players. I only count 14 players on the dogs last listed team that have played finals also.

It’s not like a lot more of our players lack finals experience than theirs.

IMG_6792.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6790.png
    IMG_6790.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Shots fired.

Piranhas gonna eat him up on the G tomorrow night.

I love Doc but that will have GinniWiz locked onto him, they can taste that.

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

I’m not sure what that means. I just checked Gold Coast’s list and I’m pretty sure they have no one that’s played a final compared to 12 of our starting 18 players. I only count 14 players on the dogs last listed team that have played finals also.

It’s not like a lot more of our players lack finals experience than theirs.

View attachment 2101189
I mean just off the bat you're missing Richards, Williams and Vandermeer who all played finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Ward has been given the chance to make himself a legend. 35 possessions 8 clearances and 2 goals in an elimination final. Come on son!
Do you think we can add a couple more goals just to really solidify the status?

They'd be wasting a midfield spot if they did that IMO.

They'd bank on Bont, Treloar, Libba and Richards winning that engine room battle.

Better for us that Sicily is the one clamped. If necessary he can go forward and exploit that match up.
I think they go Newk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back