Review Round 7, 2022 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Berry judging joe after the game - “I don’t even have shoulders anymore and I’m still out here”

That’s a good professional win against a good opposition. Very happy.

That is our best win in the Fagan era.

To beat a fellow contender at their ground, after losing our best forward and after succumbing to 5 goals in a row is simply something we would have never done in years gone. We are the real deal in 2022.

Really mature win right there. They had flashes but we wrestled control back and smothered them nicely.

Neale was immense and got us back to life in the 2nd quarter, and McStay was on fire all night. Charles had high pressure all game.

McCluggage was also super sleek.

Andrews still getting better each week. Great to see.

Rayner also building. So much confidence now.

wish we had won by >30 or 40, but a win is a win

lets hope Prior is alright.

That is our best win in the Fagan era.

To beat a fellow contender at their ground, after losing our best forward and after succumbing to 5 goals in a row is simply something we would have never done in years gone. We are the real deal in 2022.
I liked beating the Tigers in that final. Let's call it best home and away win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just too much scoring power for the Swans....half of their goals came from Buddy.

We are clearly better than last year and the work done in the pre-season on building resilience is certainly evident - we dig in, and find a way.

Whilst this will come as no surprise to many of you, I'll be tipping us to roll Melbourne ahaha :D

LIONS FOREVER :D

I liked beating the Tigers in that final. Let's call it best home and away win.

I'd have it above that. We had a lot going our way that year. While it was my best win thus far, I'd put this as #1. So much adversity to overcome in one match.

Bloody good win!
To steady the ship after the challenge early in the 3rd without Joe and having to go small was the biggest growth aspect of the game for me.
All the hard work in the preseason to work on other avenues to goal under similar circumstances after last years finals was the best thing to come out of that game.
Cam Rayner once again showing to all the doubters that Fagans policy works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 7, 2022 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back