AFLW Round 7 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 8th - Sun 13th Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope
It’s the prospect of continued flooding throughout the entire match being a successful gamestyle in womens football.
It won't be successful.
It's slowly going away, with the top sides being open and attacking.
Occasionally you will get a dour game where 1 side tries to shut it down (Melbourne last night, gc last week vs hawks etc), but at the same time, the crows kicked what was it. 8 behinds?

It won't be successful.
It's slowly going away, with the top sides being open and attacking.
Occasionally you will get a dour game where 1 side tries to shut it down (Melbourne last night, gc last week vs hawks etc), but at the same time, the crows kicked what was it. 8 behinds?
We’ll see I spose.
GC probably aren’t as drilled in it, Dees won a flag doing it.
Got no doubt in my mind if Dees are up by 15 points against Saints it’ll happen and you can expect it against the Hawks and the Tigers if finals are still a chance for them.

Only the Bulldogs, Carlton and Pies have scored fewer points than Melb.

We’ll see I spose.
GC probably aren’t as drilled in it, Dees won a flag doing it.
Got no doubt in my mind if Dees are up by 15 points against Saints it’ll happen and you can expect it against the Hawks and the Tigers if finals are still a chance for them.

Only the Bulldogs, Carlton and Pies have scored fewer points than Melb.
Melbourne haven't scored much this season because they've been shithouse most games, not any dastardly plans by Stinear.
NM, Essendon, Freo had no troubles kicking quick scores against them this year (Freo got what, 5 goals in the last quarter?). Adelaide get 1 extra shot straight and the strategy is a failure.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Round 7 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 8th - Sun 13th Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back