Game Day Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very confident of a respectable showing against a far better opponent than last week.

Anything from a 2 goal win down to a 4 goal loss is acceptable in my book. As long as we are playing better footy for longer I won’t be disappointed.

So yeah - I reckon we can win this too.
16th v 2nd and a 2 goal win would be "acceptable"? Any win would be absolutely amazing.

People reserve kids seats next to there’s so they get a bit of space

I used to get member upgrade tickets for the cheapest child tickets when we had replacement games so I used to get to sit on level 2 for like 10 bucks. Ticketek shut that down this year :(

Thinks I want to see today (aside from a win):
  • Meek to destroy some people and continue his meteoric rise
  • Weddle to take some big marks
  • Chol to kick 3+
  • Newcombe (30+ and a goal) to thrive with Will Day's (20 or so possies) return.
  • Frosty to continue his awesome season
  • Hawks to win the tackle count
Win the tackle count and we’d be a fair chance

Sam Buttler has been taken from the field in an ambulance. Unsure of his injury as yet. I suspect it could be a broken leg? Due to the hold up in play (35 minutes).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I chance the lower GA M section seats if I get to the ground around 3, or better off just accepting the Q section? How quickly does it fill up for a game like this? Cheers!

We've got Chol, Weddle, Morrison, Amon, Moore and Frenchy all having shots at goal on the field and present.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back