Game Day Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we bring Clarko back in a tactical role - just get him to select our SUB every week, take it out of Mitchell's hands?

Or maybe get BigFooty to select SUB? Or maybe ANY OTHER PERSON ON EARTH SELECT SUB - anyone but Mitchell, it seems...

The brain fade is really the only thing Chol has done poorly.

He's been sold up s**t creek without a paddle as the lone KPP (Gunston isn't a KPP, hell I don't think he's even an AFL standard player anymore) and we are doing him no favours with the delivery.

He's competing 2 on 1 against a strong KPD combo.

At least he has got on his bike and tackled/chased. I'd have a dozen more players in the gun before Chol based on that first half.
Yeah the problem is, he's not a body on body key forward. He's a runner. As soon as a swan engages in a marking contest, he gets beaten. We need to allow for that.

The brain fade is really the only thing Chol has done poorly.

He's been sold up s**t creek without a paddle as the lone KPP (Gunston isn't a KPP, hell I don't think he's even an AFL standard player anymore) and we are doing him no favours with the delivery.

He's competing 2 on 1 against a strong KPD combo.

At least he has got on his bike and tackled/chased. I'd have a dozen more players in the gun before Chol based on that first half.
Are you serious about Chol and that being the only poor thing he has done?

He has made the Sydney bloke look like Chris Mew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Day back.

No other positives to speak about.

Maybe second half might be different
Disagree - Moore is playing his heart out. Newcombe making a few errors but getting plenty of it. Day is pretty good first up. Hardwick has been good unlucky not to have two goals. Meek taking it up to Grundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back