Preview Round 7: Essendon vs Carlton, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Sunday 02/05/2021 @ 3:20 PM AEST

Who wilt have the higher score come full time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is cutler back in contention after a good game in the 2's? He is an ordinary ball user and soft as butter. He doesn't add anything over the blokes we already have playing. Not to mention he hasn't played a good game for us ever.

Why is cutler back in contention after a good game in the 2's? He is an ordinary ball user and soft as butter. He doesn't add anything over the blokes we already have playing. Not to mention he hasn't played a good game for us ever.

Perfect for the medical sub though, has done ok in the times he’s had to come on this year.

Would rather him in that role than a young player who’d be benefiting more from full match time in the VFL.

I'd go:

OUT: Francis, Hooker, Zakka
IN: Ridley, Ambrose, Cutler

Team;-

Laverde Zerk Redman
Heppell Ridley Hind
Merrett Stringer Cox
Perkins Ambrose Smith
Langford 2MP Tippa

Phillips Parish McGrath

Bench: Snelling Ham Guelfi Jones
SUB: Cutler

Stringer to start in the middle where he's an absolute bull and rotate with Langford so we have some big bodies in there...
Is Hooker injured? That can be the only response to a man getting left out of the 22 while averaging 2.7 goals a game.

Exactly, that's my point. 2 defensive talls and that's it. And (their) Jones ain't even that tall.
199/100 isn't that tall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get too carried away.

Carlton aren't really going that poorly. Their losses have been against top 4 from last year and a dramatically different Pies side to the one we faced.

I think they're a good opponent for us because they have some issues with personnel in the middle. They dont defend the ground well which helps us.

They'll throw the kitchen sink, the stage is set. They've also got the most dangerous tall forward in the game a guy we dont have a suitable match up for this week, that'd be my man Harry McKay. Doesn't seem to get attention for some reason but he has more ways to score than Buddy in his prime. If he's not the best forward in the game it's only a matter of a few more weeks.

Last edited:
Question, can I buy multiple tickets on top of my own during members sale? Seem to only be able to unlock 1 seat..
You can only buy the seats you have barcodes for. So for the priority 2 member sale you can only use priority 2 member barcodes.

I had to wait for the Priority 3 sale so I could buy tickets with others who don't have reserved seats, but still have memberships.

You can only buy the seats you have barcodes for. So for the priority 2 member sale you can only use priority 2 member barcodes.

I had to wait for the Priority 3 sale so I could buy tickets with others who don't have reserved seats, but still have memberships.

Got ya, thanks. I'm trying to buy tickets for non members on top of my GA one. Looks like I have to wait for public sale if I want to sit with my mates..

Got ya, thanks. I'm trying to buy tickets for non members on top of my GA one. Looks like I have to wait for public sale if I want to sit with my mates..
Yep. But you can still buy a better seat (i.e. level 1 wing or whatever) and they will have to pay more while yours may be cheaper or free depending on your level of membership, so there's still a benefit there.

Any word if the MCG capacity will be raised to 100%

bit harsh there old mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back