Round 7 - Richmond v Hawthorn, May 6th 7:50pm, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't seen a gameday thread for this game yet so thought I'd set this up for Cats fans to come and get their weekly umpiring angst out.

4 hours until game time Cats fans. Get those keyboards ready.

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

As a neutral (of sorts) you wanna see Richmond show up to play. Who knows, maybe this is the game that Dusty wakes up from his funk and takes an interest.

Richmond are in much, much worse form than in previous years where they beat the Hawks. Hawthorn will also be mad as hell after suffering an ultra-rare belting. I think Hawthorn fans can spare us the angst, this will be uglier than a Chris Mayne set shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop being worried Hawks fans. We are a bottom 4 team right now. We wont get within 10 goals so dont act suprised when it happens and we get thrashed.

We are playing quite poorly, against a side that troubles us and also missing the FF, FB and captain.

There's reason enough for some caution.

this has potential 186 or whatever it was for melbourne written all over this (for Richmond). a pathetic no show could see hardwicks head finally roll

They're missing their FB and captain as well.

I know. Which means two teams down on form and with key personnel missing. Hardly a reason for either side to be going in expecting a 10 goal win.

Although believe me, I want one.

I know. Which means two teams down and form and with key personnel missing. Hardly a reason for either side to be going in expecting a 10 goal win.

Although believe me, I want one.
Think you are underestimating how shit we are going, you'll see it first hand tonight lol

If we don't win comprehensively tonight then pack us up for the year.
I expect Richmond to come out hard. We need to put the resistance down early and take their initiative away

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 - Richmond v Hawthorn, May 6th 7:50pm, MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back