Round 7 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

1792 and only just lost my first league game. So much potential in the side just can't get it to click at the same time. 972 from the 9 players in my rucks and forwards with Pav captain and poor games from Deledio, Akermanis and Rioli. Yet scored 820 from the other 11 players in the middle and backs despite 150 from Shaw, 112 from Corey & 98 from Swan. Just once I would like the side to all play to potential.

if you use up all your trades early it's quite likely that you'll fizzle out in the finals and have no fun at all. even if you do want to win overall you should be aiming for two rounds of cash cows meaning some trades must be left to around r 14-16 or so when the second wave have gotten you money.
i've used five trades so far, coming in 300th but i'm happy to just get top 200 overall and try and win my leagues.

Possibly, but why would you need cash cows if your side is filled with mostly keepers? Isn't it better getting in quality players sooner so they can start adding up the scores?

2124 - should move up a fair bit from 371st. Enough to crack the top 100, not sure, but will see in the morning, i guess.

Not bad without Gablett, but Kieran Jack was my emerg with 90 points, so no loss really.

Third score over 2000 this year, so pretty happy with the way i'm travelling at the minute.

2083 for me...first big week..My formula doesnt seem to be working....as with last year I start off very slowly working my way down to the top few hundred by the end of the year...This year again 9000th before the round and would expect to go down to 4500 odd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back