Game Day Round 7 v Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, I'll accept the feedback gracefully and delete the post, ok?
I deleted the post Buck - I know you were being genuine but so too is Boristown. He is one of us in spirit. Play on. No harm no foul as both of you are valued very much on here.

The post has been deleted. Sorry if I trod on any toes. I am, like everyone here, a bit tense.
All good Buck. I'm sure Boristown realises you thought he was a troll. Play on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Lucky Meal has been devoured(well, I could only eat half of the Mixed Grill Platter) and it was delicious. I will eat the remainder for lunch tomorrow as a Victory Meal. I did take a pic of the platter with my phone, but I'm not savvy enough how to post it on here.

My Lucky Meal has been devoured(well, I could only eat half of the Mixed Grill Platter) and it was delicious. I will eat the remainder for lunch tomorrow as a Victory Meal. I did take a pic of the platter with my phone, but I'm not savvy enough how to post it on here.
So half baked effort of finishing it

Hopefully not a half baked performance tonight

Go down to the Reply box and click Attach Files and choose the photo from Photo Library and tap Add 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back