Round 7, winners and why

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne vs West Bulldogs - Melbourne have improved but the dogs will come out and smash them after the fade out against the saints.
-Bulldogs by 53

Essendon vsPort Adelaide - Could go either way but i think the bombers will kick away in the final Q and have a comfortable win
-Bombers by 26

West Coast vs Hawthorn - The hawks are getting slammed in the media here in melbourne and will come out absolutely firing and will beat the eagles easily.
-Hawks by 40 pts

Collingwood vs North Melb - The pies are the top team at the moment and this will be displayed again against North.
-Pies by 65 pts

Brisbane vs Fremantle - I reckon this will be the game of the round. This will be Freos real test for the season against a quality team away from home. Think it will go down to the wire but lions...just
-Lions by 2 pts

Geelong vs Sydney - Sydney havent beaten the cats since 1999 in Geelong and this will continue. Be a great game but i say the cats without being biased
-Cats by 19 ps

Adelaide vs Richmond - Richmond are an absolute joke at the moment. Adelaide will smash them at AAMI
- Crows by 60

Saints vs Carlton - A "saints footy" style of game. Boring and rugby like. Saints to win.
- Saints by 23

Crowd Predictions
Melbourne vs W.Bulldogs @ MCG - 47,000
Essendon vs Port Adel @ ES - 35,000
West Coast vs Hawthorn @ Subiaco - 35,000
Collingwood vs North Melb @ MCG - 52,000
Brisbane vs Fremantle @ GABBA - 29,000
Geelong vs Sydney @ SS - 26,000
Adelaide vs Richmond @ AS - 36,000
St Kilda vs Carlton @ ES - 49,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7, winners and why